North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites, say U.S. officials

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
North Korea has increased nuclear production at secret sites, say U.S. officials

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months — and that Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration, U.S. officials told NBC News.
But, but... Trump negotiated the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula! How could this be?

Reactions: 3 people
Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Let's just see how it all ends ...

P.S.

The link in OP is to be desired to be better by the way ...

From that link I see positive news currently actually (if click on "News" there).

---

North Korea to move artillery out of range of Seoul as part of peace ...

The Independent-Jun. 24, 2018

North Korea has deployed an estimated 1,000 artillery pieces along the .... to increase the chances of successful nuclear diplomacy with North ...

Reactions: 1 person

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Reactions: 5 people

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Trump is not smart enough to represent the US when it counts. He is way over his head.

Reactions: 5 people
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Let's just see how it all ends ...

P.S.

The link in OP is to be desired to be better by the way ...

From that link I see positive news currently actually (if click on "News" there).

---

North Korea to move artillery out of range of Seoul as part of peace ...

The Independent-Jun. 24, 2018

North Korea has deployed an estimated 1,000 artillery pieces along the .... to increase the chances of successful nuclear diplomacy with North ...
Don't know what happened to my link. Let's try this one.

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
^^ ... Ya. Trump is smart enough to become a President ... and Chief is smart enough to post at internet forum :)

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
Don't know what happened to my link. Let's try this one.
Don't worry about it ... It's been in the news for few days already ... Satellite images etc ... Vague BS.

Fat boy will come through at the end ... that's my strong belief (and a belief of Dennis Rodman as well) :D

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
^^ ... Ya. Trump is smart enough to become a President ... and Chief is smart enough to post at internet forum :)
To be president, Trump just needed to be 35 and a citizen. To post here, I just needed to (if I recall) confirm an email address. So, yeah... you are setting the bar low, since neither requires a person to be smart. And aside from all that, Trump is still naïve, stupid, and arrogant. He's a terrible president. He's good for Russia and North Korea though. So, I guess some peeps are winning, but not the US.

Reactions: 4 people