Not in Cher's neighborhood

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Cher asked a question that most on the left don't seem to care or think about. Cher is asking an important question that should not be ignored.

[B]Cher[/B]‏Verified account @[B]cher[/B]
FollowFollow @cher

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More
11:14 AM - 14 Apr 2019

Excellent question, Cher. I know! House the present indigent in your spacious residences; place the overflow in tents in your backyards. Front yards. Pay even more taxes. Your Twitter followers offered even more helpful ideas. Maybe you should blast off to Jupiter, as you promised, and if the Jupiter residents allow you entry, maybe they can offer you some hints.

Until then, I'm sure you'll agree your homes and those of your many like-minded neighbors would go a long way to solving the problem.

Read more: Not in Cher's neighborhood

Jan 2014
California
Cher asked a question that most on the left don't seem to care or think about. Cher is asking an important question that should not be ignored.

[B]Cher[/B]‏Verified account @[B]cher[/B]
FollowFollow @cher

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More
11:14 AM - 14 Apr 2019

Excellent question, Cher. I know! House the present indigent in your spacious residences; place the overflow in tents in your backyards. Front yards. Pay even more taxes. Your Twitter followers offered even more helpful ideas. Maybe you should blast off to Jupiter, as you promised, and if the Jupiter residents allow you entry, maybe they can offer you some hints.

Until then, I'm sure you'll agree your homes and those of your many like-minded neighbors would go a long way to solving the problem.

Read more: Not in Cher's neighborhood
Mr. Spydrr,

You overlay a list of the cities with the most homeless with the cities with the most illegals, they are almost identical.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Mr. Spydrr,

You overlay a list of the cities with the most homeless with the cities with the most illegals, they are almost identical.
Thanks for taking note of that. With more and more illegals, will come more and more homeless. Many coming into America think they will be better off. That doesn't appear to be the case, for now.

But, the illegals have the hope that Democrats will take care of them, provide all the benefits they need. The Democrats do this, not because they actually care for them, but because they want their votes. It's all about power and control, and that sums up the Democrats goal.

Jan 2014
California
Thanks for taking note of that. With more and more illegals, will come more and more homeless. Many coming into America think they will be better off. That doesn't appear to be the case, for now.

But, the illegals have the hope that Democrats will take care of them, provide all the benefits they need. The Democrats do this, not because they actually care for them, but because they want their votes. It's all about power and control, and that sums up the Democrats goal.
Mr. Spydrr,

I think it is a double edge sword. First, the illegals take the low wage jobs that used to go to Americans because they are willing to work for nothing. That leaves the unskilled and semi-skill shut out of the construction laborer, kitchen labor, etc. type of jobs, or forced to work for less. Second, the illegals take up the low priced housing driving the prices of these units up, shutting lower class Americans out of housing stock they can no longer afford.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Mr. Spydrr,

I think it is a double edge sword. First, the illegals take the low wage jobs that used to go to Americans because they are willing to work for nothing. That leaves the unskilled and semi-skill shut out of the construction laborer, kitchen labor, etc. type of jobs, or forced to work for less. Second, the illegals take up the low priced housing driving the prices of these units up, shutting lower class Americans out of housing stock they can no longer afford.
Excellent points! It's a no-win for Americans, and I just hope poor Americans see what the Democrats are doing to them.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It's far past time the crazy Leftist feel the real world impact of the failed Leftist policies they support.

I say dump the illegals in her neighborhood.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
It's far past time the crazy Leftist feel the real world impact of the failed Leftist policies they support.

I say dump the illegals in her neighborhood.
Unfortunately, letting the illegals flood our border and allowing them in, means they are here to stay. Putting illegals in certain neighborhoods seems to be a good idea. The left ought to feel the pain, so to speak.

But, allowing the illegals to come into the country in large numbers, just means more problems down the road.

Nov 2015
UK

If governments are stupid enough to take the toe rags in, what's the point in developing your own country to a good standard of living?

And the Democrats are daft enough to take care of them, obviously, to someone else's detriment.