Not in Cher's neighborhood

Jan 2014
California
Seems counter-intuitive....and a little ridiculous.

Are you sure that is accurate??

Mr. Pragmatic,

Only in rare cases can you check status. If you violate this status, you are subject to fines and litigation. Ergo, most employers do not check status because of the financial liability.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Cher asked a question that most on the left don't seem to care or think about. Cher is asking an important question that should not be ignored.

[B]Cher[/B]‏Verified account @[B]cher[/B]
FollowFollow @cher

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+ens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More
11:14 AM - 14 Apr 2019

Excellent question, Cher. I know! House the present indigent in your spacious residences; place the overflow in tents in your backyards. Front yards. Pay even more taxes. Your Twitter followers offered even more helpful ideas. Maybe you should blast off to Jupiter, as you promised, and if the Jupiter residents allow you entry, maybe they can offer you some hints.

Until then, I'm sure you'll agree your homes and those of your many like-minded neighbors would go a long way to solving the problem.

Read more: Not in Cher's neighborhood
It is estimated that 10 million people fled East Pakistan for India during their war for independence in the early 70s. Imagine that - third world, poor India took in 10 million people almost overnight, and the US with all its wealth and greatness cant handle our own homeless let alone refugees.