Noted Idiot Steve King Pushes "Purge"

Jun 2016
Gotham
Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a “deep state” attempting to undermine President Trump’s administration.

“We are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,” King told the Times. “The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that he’s advocating to make some moves to fix it.”

The term “deep state,” which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

King added that Trump “needs to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-representative-trump-should-purge-white-house-174638632.html

Whoa.

The lunatics are storming the asylum.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2015
Florida
What the hell is the DEEP STATE? I've never heard the term except in ANESTHESIOLOGY. Is this a Roger Stone/Steve Bannon conspiratorial 'thing'?

Jun 2016
Gotham
I thought maybe it was a sequel to the great and wonderful movie Deep Throat. But they would have to find a replacement for Linda Lovelace; she's dead.

This slayed me: "The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon..."

Hey....Maybe they can get Bannon to take over the lead and give it a gay twist.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2016
Gotham
Joseph Stalin just called in with his approval.

How long before Trump Vodka is declared the new national drink?

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, told the New York Times on Tuesday that he believes in the existence of a “deep state” attempting to undermine President Trump’s administration.

“We are talking about the emergence of a deep state led by Barack Obama, and that is something that we should prevent,” King told the Times. “The person who understands this best is Steve Bannon, and I would think that he’s advocating to make some moves to fix it.”

The term “deep state,” which is relatively new to American politics, has been used to describe a permanent military, intelligence and law-enforcement bureaucracy manipulating government policies in secret.

King added that Trump “needs to purge the leftists within the administration that are holdovers from the Obama administration, because it appears that they are undermining his administration and his chances of success.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-representative-trump-should-purge-white-house-174638632.html

Whoa.

The lunatics are storming the asylum.
Steve King has always been a loonie. He and Trump make a good pair.

Reactions: 3 people