Now that the uncertainty over the ACA is ended, the private sector can create jobs.

Dec 2010
Virginia
Right GOPEONS? Wasn't that one of your arguments, that the "uncertainty" about "Obamacare" was holding up the creation of jobs? Well, the uncertainty is over. The ACA is legal. Time for all the "job creators" to start creating jobs, STAT, or we should roll back their tax breaks until they do.

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Right GOPEONS? Wasn't that one of your arguments, that the "uncertainty" about "Obamacare" was holding up the creation of jobs? Well, the uncertainty is over. The ACA is legal. Time for all the "job creators" to start creating jobs, STAT, or we should roll back their tax breaks until they do.
Tell me you're not holding your breath, Cicero...

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
So then, if no jobs are created will you be starting a thread on "libpeons" or is this just a one legged jig, my friend?
Well...since the Libpeons have introduced several bills that directly were designed to create jobs, and update infrastructure that were blocked by Republican obstructionism, while the GOPeons have introduced numerous tax reduction, and deregulation bills calling them "job creation bills", I would say the "single-sided shimmy" is kinda deserved, wouldn't you, h0und?

Jul 2011
NYC
Well...since the Libpeons have introduced several bills that directly were designed to create jobs, and update infrastructure that were blocked by Republican obstructionism, while the GOPeons have introduced numerous tax reduction, and deregulation bills calling them "job creation bills", I would say the "single-sided shimmy" is kinda deserved, wouldn't you, h0und?

Have the democrats ever done anything wrong when it comes to "job creation"? can you list one or two, bog.

May 2012
By the wall
I have a strange feeling that the legal fight on this is just beginning again. There will be many challenges to it especially in regards to States not being forced to follow the medicaid expansion.

If they don't increase their services to accommodate the poor then they will have no way to get insurance. That's about 17 million people and we already know that there are about 30 States that are against Obamacare.

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Yes. We know what will happen now, right?

The private sector will create jobs. Because of that, the price of your healthcare insurance will go up. But, since everyone has to buy it, the insurance companies will be rolling in dough and they'll create even more jobs. Which means the price of your healthcare insurance will rise even more.

I have a question for you Cicero: right now, at this moment, what is the cheapest individual healthcare you can buy?

Let's say you were unemployed, without any of the employer-associated stuff, and you just had to go and buy a qualifying insurance. How much would that cost you?

May 2012
By the wall

The private sector will create jobs. Because of that, the price of your healthcare insurance will go up. But, since everyone has to buy it, the insurance companies will be rolling in dough and they'll create even more jobs. Which means the price of your healthcare insurance will rise even more.

I have a question for you Cicero: right now, at this moment, what is the cheapest individual healthcare you can buy?

Let's say you were unemployed, without any of the employer-associated stuff, and you just had to go and buy a qualifying insurance. How much would that cost you?
It will be subsidized if your under the poverty line which is going to be 29k I think. If your middle class and can't afford it you'll be taxed which will go to pay for those below poverty while your left hanging out in the wind.

This is a huge middle class tax to cover poor people without helping those just above poverty one single bit.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Ya' kill me man, ya' just kill me with your wonderful sense of humor.
What do think will be next? "Uncertainity" as to if the "anti-business Omaba administration" will get another four years? "Uncertainity" as to how much longer the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will last? "Uncertainity" as to if their will still be a world after Dec. 21st?
"Uncertainity" exists in this old world, the poor little babies.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Silly question. For how good and how extensive coverage?