- Oct 2010
A God the loves you and wants a personal relationship with you YET, you never meet or see while alive. One who never properly mentors you yet expects you to know his wishes, less ye spend a eternity in hell if you GUESS wrongly.Well, if I were a Christian, faced with Satanism literature, I'd prefer that people found out more about:
- an infinitely wise God (who made mistakes)
- a perfect God (who was murderously jealous)
- an omniscient God (who couldn't predict that certain things would happen)
- a transcendentally moral God (who gave instructions on how to acquire slaves and unwilling female partners) and
- an infinitely merciful God (who killed millions of people in rage).
Hey - anything else would be anti-Christian!
So I hope that's clear.