NPR the ethical news our taxes have helped to fund

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
One of my own posting strategies is to quote culturally left leaning news sources to make points about the news that support my own world view and politics. Increasingly the New York Times and Washington Post stories are being blocked and I am being pressed to pay for access. Fortunately NPR.org and CSPAN can still be searched and there is a ton of information. NPR leans left on cultural and opinion pieces, but the hard news pieces are fair and balanced.

Home Page Top Stories

The search feature can provide hours of reading and quotes from many sources. Unlike the fake news we are exposed to from many other sources, if a person is accused of something, there are quotes from that person or their representative showing their points of view.

Use the search feature and you'll get plenty to work with, for example Mueller and Michael Horowitz.

NPR Search : NPR

Given the times and wapos new pay to play policies, it appears I will be quoting NPR a lot more.

The Russia Investigations: What The Justice IG Report Revealed

Strzok later said as much afterward when he was interviewed by investigators.

"As I looked at the predicating information, as I looked at the facts as we understood them from ... the allegations that Russia had these emails, and offered to members of the Trump campaign to release them. As we looked at the various actors, the question [was,] ... was that part of a broad, coordinated effort, or was that simply a bunch of opportunists seeking to advance their own or individual agendas ... which of that is it? ... My question [was] about whether or not this represented a large, coordinated conspiracy or not."

As recently as May 2017, when Mueller was appointed, a senior FBI investigator with privileged access to the Russia investigation — one with an apparently personal ax to grind against Trump — wasn't sure whether there was any collusion between the campaign and the attacks.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
One of my own posting strategies is to quote culturally left leaning news sources to make points about the news that support my own world view and politics. Increasingly the New York Times and Washington Post stories are being blocked and I am being pressed to pay for access. Fortunately NPR.org and CSPAN can still be searched and there is a ton of information. NPR leans left on cultural and opinion pieces, but the hard news pieces are fair and balanced.

Home Page Top Stories

The search feature can provide hours of reading and quotes from many sources. Unlike the fake news we are exposed to from many other sources, if a person is accused of something, there are quotes from that person or their representative showing their points of view.

Use the search feature and you'll get plenty to work with, for example Mueller and Michael Horowitz.

Given the times and wapos new pay to play policies, it appears I will be quoting NPR a lot more.

Remember my posts about how Sessions wrongfully fired McCabe 48 hours before he could collect his pension? I hope he sues Sessions,too.

Lawyer For Ex-FBI Deputy Director McCabe Sues Government Over His Firing

But thanks for that source. A good share is opinions, just like WAPO, but covers some ground. I will be reading more, but have to get ready for early Church.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

Home Page Top Stories

Good. Maybe you'll learn something.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

Home Page Top Stories

I was a little perturbed by how "nice" NPR was to Trump early in his term.