NRA Board Member Says Democrats Should Be Shot on Sight

Jul 2014
Border Fence
NRA is a civil rights organization.

Poor Ted. It must be difficult not to matter any longer. Not that Ted Nugent mattered all that much before now...but he matters even less now.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Ted is all gung-ho for shooting Democrats but Viet Cong and NVA regulars...not so much.
He acts typical of those who must over compensate for their own short comings, ie of being a coward. Good thing most cowards are just a lotof bluff and bluster.

Reactions: 5 people

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
What bothers me most about Nugent is that , as a high profile person, he knows his statement and behavior will be newsworthy and yet he does nothing but clown around and say inflammatory things. He puts his image as motor city madman ahead of the NRA's image as a legitimate gun safety organization. He waves guns around on stage, is completely partisan and unconcerned with the lives of those gun violence, and promotes a radical anti-government agenda.

I'm sick to death of peoples who are granted positions of power and influence, and getting paid really well for them, who show contempt for their jobs and the public they are supposed to be serving.

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
What bothers me most about Nugent is that , as a high profile person, he knows his statement and behavior will be newsworthy and yet he does nothing but clown around and say inflammatory things. He puts his image as motor city madman ahead of the NRA's image as a legitimate gun safety organization. He waves guns around on stage, is completely partisan and unconcerned with the lives of those gun violence, and promotes a radical anti-government agenda.

I'm sick to death of peoples who are granted positions of power and influence, and getting paid really well for them, who show contempt for their jobs and the public they are supposed to be serving.
I think in the case of celebrity, they are above a lot of crap. You figure even the most popular entertainers really only have a certain percentage of followers or fans. So I imagine if you are a fan of their work, you still follow them. If say Taylor Swift got up all of a sudden and started ranting and raving, she still would have her loyal fans. So I think once they are established they are sort of protected, as the few fans they might lose will be taken up by those that werent fans of their art but like what they are saying. So it probably balances out. In many ways this is true of Trump too. People that watched his show and liked him, still do.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Let him rave and drool, as he merely makes the organisation look ridiculous. Like Dana Loesch, he couldn't construct a logical argument if it was scripted for him.

Reactions: 3 people