NRA mocks David Hog for protesting with armed security

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
You can't make this stuff up. The left loves to call conservatives "hypocrites", but this is just too funny.
NRA mocks David Hogg for protesting with 'armed security'
Is that the same NRA that takes money from Russia?

I cared much more about them before I learned who was buttering their bread.

I am pro 2a and I'm pro listening to people like David Hog, so that taking everything into consideration we can make good common sense choices with regard to crime reduction. If more 2a types listened to those that had real problems related to guns, and helped to actually work on solutions... there would be some better choices than simply to ban stuff.

Back to the NRA... fuck those sell outs.

Jul 2011
NYC
It seems Mr. Hogg is actually fine with armed security guards at school though he did ask, "do we really want to turn our schools into a place where we have to have police officers and basically create a war zone?"

Parkland Student David Hogg On The Gun Control Movement Driven By Teens

Well Hogg is an idiot.

If schools have the potential of being a "War zone", wouldn't he like he has for himself armed good guys to protect the kids?

I find it odd being the victim of a school shooting to think the notion of having a police officer in school creates a "warzone"/

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Well Hogg is an idiot.

If schools have the potential of being a "War zone", wouldn't he like he has for himself armed good guys to protect the kids?

I find it odd being the victim of a school shooting to think the notion of having a police officer in school creates a "warzone"/
Well, they are kids still... I don't think they know what they want entirely. They want school shootings to stop, but they don't know how to go about it. I have seen some good ideas from some school types, typically physical security ideas.

Jul 2011
NYC
Well, they are kids still... I don't think they know what they want entirely. They want school shootings to stop, but they don't know how to go about it. I have seen some good ideas from some school types, typically physical security ideas.

They don't want to hear about hardening schools with mantraps, and other fortifications and protections. all they want to hear about is guns. and as for "kids". at his age I was learning how to shoot people and break things for the government,.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
They don't want to hear about hardening schools with mantraps, and other fortifications and protections. all they want to hear about is guns. and as for "kids". at his age I was learning how to shoot people and break things for the government,.
I don't think its true that all of them want or don't want the same thing. So, we reach out to those that will listen, listen to those that need to be heard, and do the best we can with what we have. But if 2a advocates don't make themselves part of the solution... the solutions will always be solutions we don't want.

Jul 2011
NYC
I don't think its true that all of them want or don't want the same thing. So, we reach out to those that are talk about, listen to those that are not, and do the best we can with what we have. But if 2a advocates don't make themselves part of the solution... the solutions will always be solutions we don't want.

Did you hear about the pro-2nd amendment group at hoggs school?

they exist.

they got 0 coverage, but you expect them to be part of a solution?

Furthermore, what is this "solution" "reasonable gun laws", what about the 20000 we have now, are they not reasonable? the point being we hear that term badnied about yet no one says what they are.