NRA spent tens of thousands on hair and make up for Lapierre's wife,

May 2019
Backatown, USA
I hope these vile people all shoot each other.

Beverly Hills shopping trips for gold ol boy Wayne, luxury vacations to Europe, flying the wife's fave hair and makeup people around the country, using donor money.
And $100k PER DAY on legal fees.

Hey gun fans. Pony up - the NRA needs your help!

Nov 2013
None of your business
Nothing bothered me as much though, as all the Russian money going into the NRA. With their money flowing this much through government, through PACs, etc... how much do they already control us? We really need to get a handle on foreign money coming here.
YES!

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Nothing bothered me as much though, as all the Russian money going into the NRA. With their money flowing this much through government, through PACs, etc... how much do they already control us? We really need to get a handle on foreign money coming here.

That's the bigger story. The NRA being a conduit for pumping Russian money into the US elections. They're corrupt as hell on every level.

The problem of course is that after the NRA spent $30 million getting Trump into office, his administration will go the wall to protect them. Any legal action against them is going to have to come on the state level.

Jun 2014
United States
That's the bigger story. The NRA being a conduit for pumping Russian money into the US elections. They're corrupt as hell on every level.

The problem of course is that after the NRA spent $30 million getting Trump into office, his administration will go the wall to protect them. Any legal action against them is going to have to come on the state level.

Yep. Sadly, our Department of Justice has been corrupted.