Nunes letter demands House Intel Committee chair testify in impeachment inquiry

Sep 2016
My own world
None of your Tweet touches on Schiff being a material witness. If there are suspicions that he lied and actually was part of the process of coaching the whistleleaker and crafting the complaint, he must at least be questioned. We know contact was there before the complaint was filed, the accusation must be addressed.

Only those willing to convict someone on hearsay from seditious partisan saboteurs would overlook or dismiss the BS being passed off as "process" here.

Don't you recognize that Schiff is the face of the impeachment because he's so dirty? That he's is going to be sacrificed, blamed when it all falls apart, culminating with his indictment for leaking? It's a well-known secret that the CNN story about the Sept '16 WikiLeaks link and key email is tied directly to him.

Please, just stop, it's embarrassing.
Nope, not a single thing Schiff has done is out of line in how he conducts himself or the hearings. He doesn't need to testify in a proceeding he's chairing. Having said that I would say sure Nunes I'll sit for your questions as soon as Trump comes down to the hearing and is sworn in so I can ask him a couple of question under oath as well. DEAL?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
34 arrests prove nothing criminal happened, IYO?
Lets see. Nothing with Trump and collusion. All ILLEGAL prosecutions. Ever heard of discovery? Digging into peoples past without a reason is NOT a legal way of getting evidence. Manafort? No way they would have ever discovered his finances if they hadn't been out to get Trump. Papadoplas? Bum rap. Stone? For WHAT? Besides ,the phony Mueller report said no collusion.PERIOD.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Nope, not a single thing Schiff has done is out of line in how he conducts himself or the hearings. He doesn't need to testify in a proceeding he's chairing. Having said that I would say sure Nunes I'll sit for your questions as soon as Trump comes down to the hearing and is sworn in so I can ask him a couple of question under oath as well. DEAL?
Yes. Schiff is guilty of Treason. Durham will prove that.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Lets see. Nothing with Trump and collusion.
Mueller found evidence of wrongdoing by Trump but did not force a constitutional crisis by arresting a sitting president.

All ILLEGAL prosecutions.
Some of the 34 are in prison. Stone is on trial now. Nobody has raised this defense.

It simply isn't true.

Ever heard of discovery?
Yes. It happens after an arrested person is arraigned.

Digging into peoples past without a reason is NOT a legal way of getting evidence.
The REASON was their close association with Trump.

Manafort? No way they would have ever discovered his finances if they hadn't been out to get Trump. Papadoplas? Bum rap. Stone? For WHAT? Besides ,the phony Mueller report said no collusion.PERIOD.
I knew about Manafort's overseas earnings YEARS ago. It was an open secret.

Papadopoulos was OBSERVED meeting with Downer after having met with various Russians in Moscow. He has no one but himself to blame for lying to the FBI about it.

You are the Mayor of Wrong-o-ville.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
None of your Tweet touches on Schiff being a material witness. If there are suspicions that he lied and actually was part of the process of coaching the whistleleaker and crafting the complaint, he must at least be questioned. We know contact was there before the complaint was filed, the accusation must be addressed.
Where's any of this at in the house rules ?

Only those willing to convict someone on hearsay from seditious partisan saboteurs would overlook or dismiss the BS being passed off as "process" here.

Don't you recognize that Schiff is the face of the impeachment because he's so dirty? That he's is going to be sacrificed, blamed when it all falls apart, culminating with his indictment for leaking? It's a well-known secret that the CNN story about the Sept '16 WikiLeaks link and key email is tied directly to him.
This is some next level conspiracy theory bullshit.

May 2019
midwest
That and a palmfull of Preperation H might relieve your butthurt.

There was nothing impeachable in Trump's interaction with Zelenskyy.
<<.....>>

..... He told Trump that Ukraine was ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles from the United States.

The next 10 words that came out of Trump’s mouth — “I would like you to do us a favor, though” — are what triggered the House impeachment inquiry that has imperiled his presidency.

Trump asked Zelenskiy to work with Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr to look into Biden and his son, who served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

Trump says it was an innocent, “perfect” call. But some White House staffers, worried that Trump seemed to be asking Ukraine for dirt on Biden, sounded alarms. They suggested the memorandum of the call — “telcon” for short — be transferred into a restricted server, usually reserved for documents about covert operations.

You betcha there was nothing wrong with the phone call.
:cool:

Reactions: Madeline and Babba
May 2012
Upper Bucks County, PA
This is some next level conspiracy theory bullshit.
Too funny. Did you read the article I linked to?

FBI set Schiif's ass up with the Don Jr. Wikileaks letter. Schiff was shown the letter in a classified setting with the wrong date on it; it was later reported on the Clinton News Network with that "Sept 4th" date and the breathless, obligatory, "we got him now".

The real letter was immediately released by the FBI, with the correct date, deflating the narrative, forcing CNN to post a correction:

"Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in the Trump Organization received an email in September 2016 offering a decryption key and website address for hacked WikiLeaks documents, according to an email provided to congressional investigators. . . .​
CNN originally reported the email was released September 4 -- 10 days earlier -- based on accounts from two sources who had seen the email. The new details appear to show that the sender was relying on publicly available information. The new information indicates that the communication is less significant than CNN initially reported."​

OK, so I'll explain it to you . . .

The email with fudged date was shown to "congressional investigators" and CNN published a story about the email, based on a leak they received from "congressional investigators" who saw the email, focusing their story on that specific wrong date, inflating the story that the date of the email proves Don Jr had prior knowledge of the Wikileaks dump, thus had an illicit relationship with WikiLeaks . . .

Then, within hours of CNN publishing, the FBI releases the real email, showing the correct date (Sept. 14), discrediting CNN and the fabricated narrative because that the email was actually sent AFTER the WikiLeaks dump, AFTER the link and key were made public, thus the leak was exposed.

The specific leaker was exposed because different fudged copies of the email was shown to different "congressional investigators", each with different fudged dates. By CNN going with "September 4", the FBI knows who that fudged email was shown to, thus they know who the source of the leak is.

September 4 is Schiff's, if WaPo published "Sept. 3rd", maybe that would've been Nadler, if the NYT published "Sept. 7th", maybe that was some other anti-American leftist POS on one of the committees . . .

Do you understand now?

Sep 2016
My own world
<<.....>>

..... He told Trump that Ukraine was ready to buy more Javelin anti-tank missiles from the United States.

The next 10 words that came out of Trump’s mouth — “I would like you to do us a favor, though” — are what triggered the House impeachment inquiry that has imperiled his presidency.

Trump asked Zelenskiy to work with Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr to look into Biden and his son, who served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

Trump says it was an innocent, “perfect” call. But some White House staffers, worried that Trump seemed to be asking Ukraine for dirt on Biden, sounded alarms. They suggested the memorandum of the call — “telcon” for short — be transferred into a restricted server, usually reserved for documents about covert operations.

You betcha there was nothing wrong with the phone call.
:cool:

And that was the 2nd time Trump did a scam involving Ukraine and those missiles. The first time was in 2017 when Giuliani went to Ukraine and convinced them to stop co-operating with Mueller. Plus he had Ukraine stop issuing subpoenas or calling new witnesses in Ukraine for a money laundering case involving Manafort. All this for thirty-five Javelin anti-tank launchers.