NY FED judge fined TRUMP $2mill for illegal use of his now defunct foundation.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
  • Love
Reactions: Eve1 and the bull59
May 2019
Backatown, USA
Donald "I never settle lawsuits, only weak people settle lawsuits" settled the lawsuit.
And admitted guilt.
He admitted using charitable donations to pay legal bills, pay campaign expenses, and buy himself gifts.

He has been ordered to donate $2 million, plus the $1.7 million remaining in the "charity"'s bank account to the United Negro College Fund, the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, and the Children’s Aid Society. His 3 oldest children/co-conspirators will undergo non-profit training, and the family has been banned from running any charities in NY State unless they have a majority of independent directors, lawyers with expertise in nonprofit law and an accounting firm to monitor its grants and expenses.

Stealing charitable donations - it doesn't get much lower.

Oct 2019
Earth
Political adversaries have spent years trying to pin something on the Clinton Foundation and have continually failed to come up with any real evidence of wrongdoing. Which hasn't stopped Trump and his allies from insisting that Hillary belongs in jail.

What the Trump Charitable Foundation did was very clearly a violation of the law, using charitable donations to pay Trump's legal bills and for political purposes. Collecting money under false pretenses. Skimming money to stuff their the Trump family's pockets.
Going after them was a no-brainer for any prosecutor, regardless of politics.
Fair point; however, the Clinton's no longer have the protection to have someone like Comey list a series of crimes and arbitrarily decide that it should not be pursued.

Do you really feel that safe after Trump campaigned on "locking her up?"

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Fair point; however, the Clinton's no longer have the protection to have someone like Comey list a series of crimes and arbitrarily decide that it should not be pursued.

Do you really feel that safe after Trump campaigned on "locking her up?"
If either of the Clintons committed a crime worthy of jail, then convict them and let them do the time.
Meanwhile, we've heard nothing but hot air.
Didn't Trump promise that he would "lock her up" as soon as he took office? How's that going?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Oct 2019
Earth
If either of the Clintons committed a crime worthy of jail, then convict them and let them do the time.
Meanwhile, we've heard nothing but hot air.
Didn't Trump promise that he would "lock her up" as soon as he took office? How's that going?
I don't know, that's one investigation that's been so leak proof that I had forgot it was going on until that deal happened where they had like 490 criminal violations, of which 80+ could be tied to 30+ individuals, and that no further action was taken.

But let's pretend that the whole chain of accusations were true, I'm aware of alot of accusations, from the death list to Haiti stuff, bill's connection to epstein, and more... if that's true then it's not as simple as making an arrest because they would have someone to screw up the case and they would walk.

So, I imagine he would want to replace all or most of the DOJ, FBI, replace as many judges as possible, then would need to start an investigation from scratch, and go along proving everything they can until they come to a dead end.

I believe that even if Trump wanted to arrest her day 1, there were so many itching to have him removed that it would be a mistake.

There has been a distinct surge in arrests on issues the espionage, human trafficking, crimes against children. I had never heard of NXIVM, DOS, Epstein island, now learning that this has been known and covered up by ABC for at least 3 years, owned by Disney who had paid snorkeling trips to that island.

I don't know how much to attribute to Trump, or whether Clinton is really a target, but the flood Gates seemed to have opened on these types of crimes.

Really, I know how it's love or hate Trump, but if people could focus on what has happened than trying to scandalize everything, good things have been happening and he at least seems to be pushing what he promised. Still not a big fan of him on a personal level, but that's still unheard of from politicians.