NY FED judge fined TRUMP $2mill for illegal use of his now defunct foundation.

Sep 2016
My own world
I would't be surprised if he didn't pay it. We can't seem to force this president to do anything.
I think they can literally foreclose on one of his properties to get the cash if he doesn't fork it over and every month the interest accumulates.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
And that's why we avoid throwing rocks while living in a glass house.

If the Democrats were all clean choir boys and girls, great, launch everything. Except they are not clean, they play as much dirty politics as they accuse of Republicans.

Point being, before launching an attack, should check around make sure it won't boomerang back on allies.
Fuck Barr.

• Love
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
What is really amazing is in 2019 there are so many that are still fooled by HIM on a daily basis.
:cool:
Trump's Twitter page is a wealth of information. Same goes for reputable polls. The responses to Trump's tweets are full of suck-ups and mockers. Really very funny. I read through a few for a good laugh. Some are just mean, but the best ones are clever.

Look at one of today's Tweets where Trump is bragging about Rasmussen giving him a 50% approval rating:

Then look at the responses. Some are pretty funny.

• Love
May 2019
midwest
Trump's Twitter page is a wealth of information. Same goes for reputable polls. The responses to Trump's tweets are full of suck-ups and mockers. Really very funny. I read through a few for a good laugh. Some are just mean, but the best ones are clever.

Look at one of today's Tweets where Trump is bragging about Rasmussen giving him a 50% approval rating:

Then look at the responses. Some are pretty funny.
Like this one. He seems to be trolling Trump.
:cool:

Reactions: Bad Bob
Mar 2010
Indiana
Fair point; however, the Clinton's no longer have the protection to have someone like Comey list a series of crimes and arbitrarily decide that it should not be pursued.

Do you really feel that safe after Trump campaigned on "locking her up?"
Trump has his own problems to deal with.

• Love