NY Times Editorial: Administration Has 'Lost All Credibility'

Jan 2011
Boise, Idaho
As if they ever had any to start with...The people were warned, but it's easy to exploit the masses and hard to overcome the abilty to vote for free stuff over freedom.

Last edited:

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Bone to pick.

The administration has now lost all credibility on this issue. Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive branch will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it. That is one reason we have long argued that the Patriot Act, enacted in the heat of fear after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by members of Congress who mostly had not even read it, was reckless in its assignment of unnecessary and overbroad surveillance powers.
Those are three little words that make all the difference in the intent of the statement.

Mar 2013
what was I saying? I haven't even been on this thread. Are you saying that the NY Slimes didn't tone down their story to keep from harming the messiah?

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Oh! So. Even when they give him a good old 'what-for', you claim they didn't hit hard enough. Gotcha.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Bone to pick. Those are three little words that make all the difference in the intent of the statement.
I agree. Obama has lost all credibility in his use of the war powers granted W and they should all be de-funded and revoked.

Reactions: 2 people