NYTs hires disgraced, Hillary "hack" Politico reporter to cover White House.

Sep 2014
United States
So, this clown sent his stories to the HIllary camp to get their approval during the campaign. Now the NYTs has hired him to cover the Trump WH.

I'm sure he will show no liberal bias in his "reporting".
Following the election of Donald Trump, The New York Times’ public editor wrote that the paper will be making a conscious effort to not be a “an echo chamber of liberal intellectualism.” The Huffington Post reported Monday that Politico’s Glenn Thrush, who was exposed in WikiLeaks emails sending stories to Hillary Clinton staffers before publication, will be joining the Times to cover the White House.

“We’re thrilled that Glenn Thrush is joining The Times,” Elisabeth Bumiller, The New York Times’s Washington bureau chief, told The Huffington Post. “He’s a premier political journalist, a master of breaking news and long-form story telling and a stellar addition to our White House team.”

While Bumiller described Thrush as a “premier political journalist,” in one email to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta, Thrush chose to describe himself as a “hack.”

“No worries Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u,” Thrush wrote to Podesta in an April 2015 email. “Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I fucked up anything.”

Read more: NY Times Hires Reporter Who Called Himself A 'Hack' | The Daily Caller

Jul 2015
Florida
So, this clown sent his stories to the HIllary camp to get their approval during the campaign. Now the NYTs has hired him to cover the Trump WH.

I'm sure he will show no liberal bias in his "reporting".

Read more: NY Times Hires Reporter Who Called Himself A 'Hack' | The Daily Caller
OMG, HE FACT CHECKED! He followed up with his sources. HOW DARE HE!! We can't have that.

From Wikipidea on bio of Thrush...

"Glenn is one of the top political reporters in the country, in no small part because he understands that it is his job is to get inside information, not appear perfect when someone illegally hacks email... I can speak with firsthand knowledge and experience that Glenn checks the validity of often complex reporting with everybody, on both sides of the aisle."

Anybody remember the REPEATED 'source checking' in the book (and movie) All the Presidents men?? How many times did 'WOOD-STEIN' call their sources, read what they were about to publish and say,'would you have a problem if we printed that'?

Now we have email!

NOTE: The Daily Caller. Enough said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2014
United States
OMG, HE FACT CHECKED! He followed up with his sources. HOW DARE HE!! We can't have that.

From Wikipidea on bio of Thrush...

"Glenn is one of the top political reporters in the country, in no small part because he understands that it is his job is to get inside information, not appear perfect when someone illegally hacks email... I can speak with firsthand knowledge and experience that Glenn checks the validity of often complex reporting with everybody, on both sides of the aisle."

Anybody remember the REPEATED 'source checking' in the book (and movie) All the Presidents men?? How many times did 'WOOD-STEIN' call their sources, read what they were about to publish and say,'would you have a problem if we printed that'?

Now we have email!

NOTE: The Daily Caller. Enough said.
Yeah, getting the approval of the Hillary campaign isn't fact checking.

Explain why he called himself a HACK for doing this?

Go start another Russia conspiracy thread.

Jul 2015
Florida
Yeah, getting the approval of the Hillary campaign isn't fact checking.

Explain why he called himself a HACK for doing this?

Go start another Russia conspiracy thread.
Isn't he the guy that broke the 'speaking fee talks' by Hillary to the bankers talking about PUBLIC and PRIVATE positions or remarks? You sure seemed to LIKE HIM then!!

Reactions: 1 person
Recent Similar Discussions Forum Date
Current Events