OAN network files $10M defamation lawsuit against MSNBC and Rachel Maddow

May 2007
Houston, Texas
I love the fact that every time I look at your avatar and your username I see a cats ass, that's funny as fuck... anyway, hope maddow gets taken to the cleaners, she's an idiot.
I don't care what you look at or what you think. I especially don't care what you hope for. Leave me alone.

Reactions: the bull59
May 2007
Houston, Texas
Translation: Oh, Boohoo! Boohoo! They are picking on me!
Not boo hoo. Just common sense. I watch MSNBC and CNN. When they have a clip of Trump talking, I change the channel. I don't want to see Trump, on television or in person.

Sounds like your problem is with Fox. Tell them you don't want to see Rachael Maddow on the news.

Reactions: the bull59
Nov 2018
Maryland
Not boo hoo. Just common sense. I watch MSNBC and CNN. When they have a clip of Trump talking, I change the channel. I don't want to see Trump, on television or in person.

Sounds like your problem is with Fox. Tell them you don't want to see Rachael Maddow on the news.
I use to turn Obama off when I saw his mug shot on the news.

I only watch a little FOX in the morning. Not a big FOX fan, but realize they are more truthful than MSNBC and CNN, which have become propaganda pieces for the Democrat Party.

Sep 2016
My own world
I use to turn Obama off when I saw his mug shot on the news.

I only watch a little FOX in the morning. Not a big FOX fan, but realize they are more truthful than MSNBC and CNN, which have become propaganda pieces for the Democrat Party.
The Fox audience knows less even than folks who don’t watch any news at all.
Fox News viewers worst-informed, study finds