Obama’s Unaccompanied Minors Are Committing Horrific Crimes – Including Decapitation

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I thought is was a extremely poor try ....
Yeah. Sorry that I refuse to accept the idea that illegal immigrants are Obama's fault. It seems the last guy had the House and the Senate and did exactly jack-shit about the problem. Plus, unless and until people accept the fact that it's our continued "war on drugs" that caused this problem in the first place, then nothing will ever truly be done about it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yeah. Sorry that I refuse to accept the idea that illegal immigrants are Obama's fault. It seems the last guy had the House and the Senate and did exactly jack-shit about the problem. Plus, unless and until people accept the fact that it's our continued "war on drugs" that caused this problem in the first place, then nothing will ever truly be done about it.
Blaming Congress does not displace Obama's role in the both the legal and illegal immigration crisis in this Country.

After all, it is the duty of the federal government to enforce our immigration laws, a duty, like so many more, this administration has failed in a historic way.

Apr 2012
Obama is the one not holding them for hearings and not arresting them. You can deny it but Obama refuses to enforce the law

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Blaming Congress does not displace Obama's role in the both the legal and illegal immigration crisis in this Country.

After all, it is the duty of the federal government to enforce our immigration laws, a duty, like so many more, this administration has failed in a historic way.
Yeah. He failed. Before him, there was no illegal immigrant problem and we all lived in a veritable utopia. Again, why didn't the guy who had control of the House and Senate not do anything when he had the opportunity?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yeah. He failed. Before him, there was no illegal immigrant problem and we all lived in a veritable utopia. Again, why didn't the guy who had control of the House and Senate not do anything when he had the opportunity?
Another "poor" attempt to displace the blame.

You really are on a roll today TR.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yep. Sorry, but I'm not going to blame someone for a decades old problem. Sue me.
You're not going to blame Obama for anything ...... you will just continue to deflect.

Something that our liberal friends always have done and always will do and something that is not a suing offense.

Apr 2012
It was Ted Kennedy in 1986 that said if they did amnesty they would close the borders and no amnesty would ever be needed again. Imagine that a Kennedy lied