Obama Administration - Murderers, Rapists, Armed Robbers are no longer "Criminals"

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
According to Team Obama, criminals should now be declared “justice-involved individuals.”

The neo-Orwellianism comes to us from the bizarre flurry of last-minute diktats, regulations and bone-chilling threats collectively known to fanboys as Obama’s Gorgeous Goodbye.

===================

The Liberal Authoritative Orwellian move continues as they attempt to add yet another NewSpeak language attack on our nation.

So if a person murders your family, they are not a "criminal". If they rape your young daughter, they also are not a "criminal". They are "Justice Involved Individuals". Such a change will surely help these mistreated members of society formerly known a "criminals" advance. Can you imagine if it is a bald illegal alien vagrant that murders your daughter? --> Justice involved nonspecifically destinationed undocumented follicularly challenged individual.

Let's Update our Liberal Orwellian Thought Control Dictionaries!

These attempts to control our communication is actually quite evil. Orwell warned us of people like the modern Liberals, and here they are.

Reactions: 6 people
Sep 2014
United States
I can't wait for this PC idiot is out of office.

Good lord, how far down his lunacy road is he going to take this country?

Reactions: 2 people

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Wow. I tried to get a citation for that paranoid, fear-filled screed, but all that came up was Breitbart et al.

Reactions: 6 people

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I see the Liberals do not want to discuss the Obama Administration's latest attempt at NewSpeak.

Reactions: 3 people