Obama admits he's from Kenya

Dec 2015
SoCal
Just means he was a fraud and lots of Americans were suckered in by his BS.

It's against your constitution, you know, that document you all scream about.
Giving aid and comfort to our enemies is as well, but our Constitution just a document, mainly for show.

So, when did you first become a birfer?

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2015
UK
Giving aid and comfort to our enemies is as well, but our Constitution just a document, mainly for show.

Rather than take the news as gospel, I like to hear the exact words from the person's mouth. So on YouTube, I watch a lot of political people being interviewed or when they make a speech etc.. even then, are the words open to interpretation.

But Obama's admission is resoundingly clear. Do you disagree?

So should the US seek to prosecute Obama? Why not? So does America believe going after Trump with a possible Russia conspiracy greater than having a fraud president for two terms?

Reactions: 1 person

jacobfitcher

Former Staff
Nov 2014
Canada
Just means he was a fraud and lots of Americans were suckered in by his BS.

It's against your constitution, you know, that document you all scream about.
I'm not from the USA.

Check my avatar. It's the country after the word "From".

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Dec 2015
SoCal
Rather than take the news as gospel, I like to hear the exact words from the person's mouth. So on YouTube, I watch a lot of political people being interviewed or when they make a speech etc.. even then, are the words open to interpretation.

But Obama's admission is resoundingly clear. Do you disagree?

So should the US seek to prosecute Obama? Why not? So does America believe going after Trump with a possible Russia conspiracy greater than having a fraud president for two terms?

Reactions: 3 people