Obama bounce gone: His approval slips back to 48%

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania
From one of the most accurate, reputable pollsters nationwide. Still took less time than I thought.

Overall, 48% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -12
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
From one of the most accurate, reputable pollsters nationwide. Still took less time than I thought.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

"WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit its highest point in two years — 60 percent — and more than half of Americans now say he deserves to be re-elected, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll taken after U.S. forces killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden."

AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent - Yahoo! News

Conflicting opinions. And my take would be that both are pretty meaningless at this point in time...

Apr 2011
Under your skin
"WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit its highest point in two years — 60 percent — and more than half of Americans now say he deserves to be re-elected, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll taken after U.S. forces killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden."

Conflicting opinions. And my take would that both are pretty meaningless at this point in time...

Stories like this tell you just how much poll numbers are worth.

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania

Conflicting opinions. And my take would be that both are pretty meaningless at this point in time...

You're right. That was my point. Post a conflicting poll to stomp on the lefty circle jerk love fest that may ensue in Cicero's poll thread on the related.

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania
Between Neo and R1, i feel like a ping pong ball
Truth hurts huh. Sorry, but the bounce is gone. You and the desperate troll you quoted gotta get over this. I mean HOW long did you expect the bounce to actually last? LOL

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania
Wow... that's pretty fucking high for a Whitey Righty Rasmussen poll.
Here's the real averages on Obama's ratings.

51.8%
Falling, almost back to 50% just like I said. Keep living in your fantasy world tho. I mean I can't pwn you anymore, you're doing it yourself.

Any other lefties wanna follow this troll's meltdown path?