Obama hands out boys' toys to girls. Progressives rejoice

Oct 2014
Mesquite
When asked to hand out toys that were specifically targeted to boys and girls, Obama refused. Instead he went the progressive route and claimed all toys were for all genders
Addicting Info ? When Asked To Sort ?Girls? And ?Boys? Gifts, Obama Destroys Toy Gender Stereotypes (VIDEO)

*deep sigh*
“I’m just trying to break down these gender stereotypes.” - he wants to get rid of gender characteristics and differences...for what?
I think that very few boys would be happy to receive barbie dolls and so on for Christmas. And the same thing about girls

Reactions: 3 people

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
When I was a kid, I wanted a race car set, but I got Barbies instead. :(

I'm neither transgender or gay.

Reactions: 5 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
When asked to hand out toys that were specifically targeted to boys and girls, Obama refused. Instead he went the progressive route and claimed all toys were for all genders
Addicting Info ? When Asked To Sort ?Girls? And ?Boys? Gifts, Obama Destroys Toy Gender Stereotypes (VIDEO)

*deep sigh*
“I’m just trying to break down these gender stereotypes.” - he wants to get rid of gender characteristics and differences...for what?
I think that very few boys would be happy to receive barbie dolls and so on for Christmas. And the same thing about girls

Oh yeah? My nephew loved playing with Barbie, 14-some years ago. He'd play Barbies at my office. One asshole client got weirded out by it and fired us. Fuck him.

Reactions: 7 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
I'll confess, I liked Barbie, but for all the wrong reasons. Actually, Skipper was more my speed back then. Barbie's boobs scared me a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Nov 2005
Richmond Va

*deep sigh*
Derp!

Reactions: 1 person

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Those uppity wimmins might get the wrong idea if they get a foot ball or a microscope

And the boys will defintely turn into faeries if they even see a doll up close!

Faux outrage knows no bounds

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Those uppity wimmins might get the wrong idea if they get a foot ball or a microscope

And the boys will defintely turn into faeries if they even see a doll up close!

Faux outrage knows no bounds
But it's interesting to see the supremests fighting their own demons.

Reactions: 2 people