Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through

Jan 2008
Vertiform City
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

This is simple stuff. Obama represents the banks, the banks are in business for debt profits, Obama obliged. Now run along and pay your taxes to the banks. lest just make this official, after all they are your government.
Ha ha - I notice "but not Clinton and Bushie". ;)

All these problems we're having started under Clinton. Gramm-Leach-Bliley. The explosion of unvetted executive branch czars. He allowed all kinds of crazy stuff to happen while he was supposedly "governing from the center".

Bush, same way. He piled on the debt, and turned his back on just about everything except his pet project over in Iraq.

I think we may have reached the tipping point, I don't think the people are in a mood to allow any more debt. Which is why we now see Bernanke trying to slip it in the back door.

God DAMN those assholes, I hope they rot in hell. We have a SERIOUS, very serious problem in our government. Something needs to be done about it, and QUICKLY, otherwise we're in for a world of trouble (and I'm thinking sooner rather than later).

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Ha ha - I notice "but not Clinton and Bushie". ;)

All these problems we're having started under Clinton. Gramm-Leach-Bliley. The explosion of unvetted executive branch czars. He allowed all kinds of crazy stuff to happen while he was supposedly "governing from the center".

Bush, same way. He piled on the debt, and turned his back on just about everything except his pet project over in Iraq.

I think we may have reached the tipping point, I don't think the people are in a mood to allow any more debt. Which is why we now see Bernanke trying to slip it in the back door.

God DAMN those assholes, I hope they rot in hell. We have a SERIOUS, very serious problem in our government. Something needs to be done about it, and QUICKLY, otherwise we're in for a world of trouble (and I'm thinking sooner rather than later).
Sometimes I get the impression this site is just the internet version of Fox News.

Jul 2011
Debt has increased through all of the recent Presidents...that's a given...but when does it stop? When do we get a President who will actually try to reduce government spending? Will we ever?

The Democrats give insincere lip service and expect the People to let them continue their increases. The Republicans fight for reduced spending and are thwarted at every turn.

We, as a nation, are truly forked.

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Nothing worse than the Washington American Express Card having its limit increased. :f_hangover:

Nov 2006
Debt has increased through all of the recent Presidents...that's a given...but when does it stop? When do we get a President who will actually try to reduce government spending? Will we ever?
I say when are we going to get a president that raises enough revenue to pay the bills? You want to spend 10 times the next guy building a military that can obliterate the rest of the world overnight then be fucking willing to pay for it.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio

The Democrats give insincere lip service and expect the People to let them continue their increases. The Republicans fight for reduced spending and are thwarted at every turn.

We, as a nation, are truly forked.
There were only two. We were in pretty good shape when Bush got elected.

When will it stop? I don't know, probably when there is a Republican elected president. Well, let me clarify that. It won't stop, it just won't matter to half the country, especially if all social programs are defunded and the corporate tax rate goes to zero.