Obama Lies Montage

May 2012
By the wall
How quickly was Obama's first lie?

Lets take a look shall we.

"When there is a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you will have five days to look online and find out what's in it before I sign it."
-- Manchester, N.H.
JUNE 22, 2007

When President Obama signed his first bill without posting it to the Web for five days of public comment, we gave him his first Promise Broken.

For his second bill, Obama signed an expansion of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides health coverage for low-income children. He signed it on Feb. 4, 2009, just hours after it was finalized in Congress.
PolitiFact | The Obameter: Allow five days of public comment before signing bills

A straight up lie, no blaming the republicans, no blaming Bush, and no blaming the media. Its purely Obama breaking a campaign promise yet the left follows this man around as if he's a saint.

Unbelievable.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I counter you with the ObamaTRUTH montage:

[video=youtube;zdLRG4nsejU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdLRG4nsejU[/video]

Hope everyone can stay for all of it.....

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The irony is that if it's coming from Rush Limbaugh it's pretty much a certainty that he's the one that's lying.

Oct 2013
Pa
The irony is that if it's coming from Rush Limbaugh it's pretty much a certainty that he's the one that's lying.
I have a strange feeling a few million other Americans may have actually heard the same thing. You know, while, what's that called; oh yeah, listening to Obama these past 5 years. Shazam

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I have a strange feeling a few million other Americans may have actually heard the same thing. You know, while, what's that called; oh yeah, listening to Obama these past 5 years. Shazam
Oh, cuz it sounds more like listening to the biggest sore losers in the century whine for the last 5 years.