Obama, Not Trump, Outed Russian Spy

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
So where is Obama involved in outing the spy? If the spy was compromised back then how did they live so long? ...

Had you actually read the OP you would have read this:

President Obama compromised this source even further, right before Trump’s inauguration. Obama authorized the public release and declassification of a report by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) alluding to this source’s placement in the Russian government. The New York Times cites the public release of the DNI report as another reason for extracting the source.
(emphasis added)​

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

I knew who started this thread before I opened it. (Even without the Ø.)

I could smell the foil from here.

LOL.

Jul 2016
Florida
I guess all the lefties never read the OP.

Here is a paragraph for them.

In fact, however, officials “mishandled intelligence” and tried to extricate this source in 2016, before Trump even won the presidential election. The New York Times reports intelligence officials compromised this source by gossiping about him to news reporters. (emphasis added)​
Before Trump took office but after h was briefed n the asset.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Before Trump took office but after h was briefed n the asset.

LOL And folks say TDS isn't factual.

President Obama compromised this source even further, right before Trump’s inauguration. Obama authorized the public release and declassification of a report by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) alluding to this source’s placement in the Russian government. The New York Times cites the public release of the DNI report as another reason for extracting the source.

Oct 2011
Washington State
What's also funny is the left condemning Russia for spying on us when we have our own spies over there.
But Trump agrees with Putin over our own Intelligence....Sheesh!

If Obama had arranged a secret meeting with the TalIban on the same week as 911 you would've shit your pants.

Fucking hypocrites to the end.

No, it's not Obama's fault!
FB_IMG_1561500537254.jpg