Obama ordered to underground bunker in denver by military

Sep 2007
the state of confusion
Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military | EUTimes.net

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

according to this article that is also the date that Elenin comet will be in alignment with the sun andthe earth, also the article doesn't mention it but that is also Rosh Hashanna of 2011, A date that a lot of Christians feel could be a significant time frame for the Rapture of the Church..

is this a conspiracy?? who knows but there are a lot of facts associated with the article.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

according to this article that is also the date that Elenin comet will be in alignment with the sun andthe earth, also the article doesn't mention it but that is also Rosh Hashanna of 2011, A date that a lot of Christians feel could be a significant time frame for the Rapture of the Church..

is this a conspiracy?? who knows but there are a lot of facts associated with the article.
There have been massive drills in Denver, all for our safety and I am sure it has nothing to do with the upcoming blood bath on wall street in OCT.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Things would be different in Denver if the Broncos had a better team.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Who gives a fuck.......really. Some asshole, somehere is ALWAYS talking about this or that date, this or that alignment of the planets, balh-blah-blah is a SIGN that the end of the world or the fuckin' rapture or some such shit is going to occur.
Just as a matter of pure coincidence someday one of those goofy predictions will be correct.

Reactions: annamolly

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine

The military can't order the Pres anywhere. So, yea, it's a conspiracy.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Who gives a fuck.......really. Some asshole, somehere is ALWAYS talking about this or that date, this or that alignment of the planets, balh-blah-blah is a SIGN that the end of the world or the fuckin' rapture or some such shit is going to occur.
Just as a matter of pure coincidence someday one of those goofy predictions will be correct.
Yeah.. entropy and all...

Jun 2011
N/A

Three things:

1.) The President is ordered nowhere. The title of the article, and hence, the title of this thread, is utter horseshit. He, President Obama, is the Commander in Chief of the US Military. He gives the orders, not the other way around. If there is a Defcon-1 drill, which I find entirely plausible, then it is at his order, either directly or through the advice of his Chiefs of Staff - after all, that is what they are there for.

2.) Elenin appears to be desintigrating. Not only that, were there a magic date vis-a-vis, then it would be October 16th, for that is the day it should come closest to the earth on it's flyby mission. So, Elenin has most likely nothing in the world to do with this event.

3.) The placement of Rosh Hashonah is irrelevant and furthermore, your dates are WRONG:

September 27th is the 28th of Elul in the year 5771 in the Jewish calendar. It is in no way a jewish holiday. The EVE of Rosh Hashonah will first begin on 28 September in the EVENING (29 Elul in the year 5771 until the Shofar is blown): the first full day is 29 September (1 Tishrei of the year 5772), the second full day is 30 September (2 Tishrei of the year 5772). In Eretz Israel, Rosh Hashonah is celebrated for only one day, starting on the Eve of the last day in the month of Elul and going through the eve of the first day of Tishrei. In the diaspora, it is celebrated for two days. Here is more information on the moladeem of the hebrew calendar. Next time, you may want to inform yourself about the hebrew calendar and want to check your facts before repeating "information" from others verbatim.

Here, this website will help you to find the dates for Rosh Hashonah from 2011-2015. This could help you in your search for more cool world-wide conspiracy/world catastrophe threads.

greets,

BC

Last edited:
Sep 2007
the state of confusion
Three things:

1.) The President is ordered nowhere. The title of the article, and hence, the title of this thread, is utter horseshit. He, President Obama, is the Commander in Chief of the US Military. He gives the orders, not the other way around. If there is a Defcon-1 drill, which I find entirely plausible, then it is at his order, either directly or through the advice of his Chiefs of Staff - after all, that is what they are there for.

2.) Elenin appears to be desintigrating. Not only that, were there a magic date vis-a-vis, then it would be October 16th, for that is the day it should come closest to the earth on it's flyby mission. So, Elenin has most likely nothing in the world to do with this event.

3.) The placement of Rosh Hashonah is irrelevant and furthermore, your dates are WRONG:

September 27th is the 28th of Elul in the year 5771 in the Jewish calendar. It is in no way a jewish holiday. The EVE of Rosh Hashonah will first begin on 28 September in the EVENING (29 Elul in the year 5771 until the Shofar is blown): the first full day is 29 September (1 Tishrei of the year 5772), the second full day is 30 September (2 Tishrei of the year 5772). In Eretz Israel, Rosh Hashonah is celebrated for only one day, starting on the Eve of the last day in the month of Elul and going through the eve of the first day of Tishrei. In the diaspora, it is celebrated for two days. Here is more information on the moladeem of the hebrew calendar. Next time, you may want to inform yourself about the hebrew calendar and want to check your facts before repeating "information" from others verbatim.

Here, this website will help you to find the dates for Rosh Hashonah from 2011-2015. This could help you in your search for more cool world-wide conspiracy/world catastrophe threads.

greets,

BC
great info BC I appreciate your responding, the only thing I can say is this ..

according to the calendar I have hanging on the wall , it says Rosh hashanna is on the 27 the of sept.. so if I am wrong it is because my calendar has the date incorrect. other than that I have no response to your well thought out and informative response.. thanks WR

Jun 2011
N/A
great info BC I appreciate your responding, the only thing I can say is this ..

according to the calendar I have hanging on the wall , it says Rosh hashanna is on the 27 the of sept.. so if I am wrong it is because my calendar has the date incorrect. other than that I have no response to your well thought out and informative response.. thanks WR
You are quite welcome. Information is power. Should a convergence of events really lead to something earthshaking, then all of the fact will surely point to it.