Obama Pollster Calls Herman Cain "Racist" ... Then Denies It

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Plenty of people deny that, especially Republicans.

Also why would anyone go for such an alienating reason when there is so much low hanging fruit on the whole "competence" angle.

The man hasn't fixed a damn thing, has alienated most of our allies, and has spent trillions while millions are still out of work.

Your reasoning is like a woman false accusing her husband or rape to get out of a marriage when she could just cite irreconcilable differences.

The public still likes Obama as a person, but they hate his policies, their outcomes and have already thrown his party out of the House and will add the Senate next cycle.
You Lie!

Your post is GOP Bullshit!

Here's a few links where you can read something you won't find on Fox News.
President Obama’s Accomplishments | 3CHICSPOLITICO
Obama Administration’s Achievements (Thus Far) » Obama's Achievements Center

Last edited:

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
You're an honest guy Blah....Let me ask you straight out:

Do you consider the following statement indicative of probable racist thinking ...or conversely... do you agree with it?:
"Yes, any private business should be free to serve customers in any manner they wish. We segregate smokers now, and no one (other than smokers, of course) complains. *shrug* I don't see why this viewpoint sticks in your craw."
Yes, Devil I've heard it all before. Paul told Rachel Maddow he didn't want to bring race into any of it... she insisted, and went on to draw her own lines through what Paul said was a Libertarian exercise to racism. She wasn't going to stop until she did make it about racism, just like goes on here some times.

You can start anywhere and get to accusations of racism if try hard enough.

If the question is about racism really being out there... sure it is, and in far more obvious forms than these.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Jun 2008
Texas
Bloated social programs have been a Republican talking point for half a century, it doesn't get to be "racist"just when it's convenient for you. As far as saying someone else is wrong, and that they are the ones to inept to field the facts... that's what Newt always does, he's been playing "Professor Politics" since day one.
Ah, "bloated social programs"..."code" for "welfare", which is code for "black people", when whites are the primary beneficiaries of "bloated social programs". The hypocrisy is deafening.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Yes, Devil I've heard it all before. Paul told Rachel Maddow he didn't want to bring race into any of it... she insisted, and went on to draw her own lines through what Paul said was a Libertarian exercise to racism. She wasn't going to stop until she did make it about racism, just like goes on here some times.
1. That wasn't a Rand Paul quote. That came from a mod here yesterday. (if you want the link just ask)
2. Care to respond to my question? (Do you consider the following statement indicative of probable racist thinking ...or conversely... do you agree with it?)

Last edited:
All we need now is for some victim to come in here a post a story of how they didnt get a job or their kid didnt get into some all white institution because of a minority quota.

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
Ah, "bloated social programs"..."code" for "welfare", which is code for "black people", when whites are the primary beneficiaries of "bloated social programs". The hypocrisy is deafening.
So you're the one with the decoder ring...

let me guess, everything means racism.

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
1. That wasn't a Rand Paul quote. That came from a mod here yesterday.
2. Care to respond to my question? (Do you consider the following statement indicative of probable racist thinking ...or conversely... do you agree with it?)
I would say the same as Paul when he argued the point, I would never want civil rights to loose ground.