Obama to submit three trade agreements to Congress

Nov 2005
Richmond Va
[quote name='michaelr' date='08 July 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1278607192' post='163889']

Obama to submit three trade agreements to Congress

Export those jobs Obama, you traitor.

[/quote]

You're such a dillweed.

Here, according to your article:

"Last week, for example, the WTO ruled in favor of the United States on a case that found European governments were subsidizing planes that Airbus manufactures. That practice was unfair and hurt American workers. This ruling will help keep the playing field level and boost American jobs," he said.

Obama said his goal to double America's exports of goods and services around the world in five years will boost economic growth and support millions of American jobs in a manner that is deficit-friendly"

Christ on a skewer Mikey.... quit making up your own depressing headlines on to suit your insatiabe desire for that downfall of humaity.

You should get into Goth or something.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='Inkslinger' date='08 July 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1278621262' post='163918']

You're such a dillweed.

Here, according to your article:

"Last week, for example, the WTO ruled in favor of the United States on a case that found European governments were subsidizing planes that Airbus manufactures. That practice was unfair and hurt American workers. This ruling will help keep the playing field level and boost American jobs," he said.

Obama said his goal to double America's exports of goods and services around the world in five years will boost economic growth and support millions of American jobs in a manner that is deficit-friendly"

Christ on a skewer Mikey.... quit making up your own depressing headlines on to suit your insatiabe desire for that downfall of humaity.

You should get into Goth or something.

[/quote]

Did obama say we was going to double exports, is that what he taid...oh isn't dat tweet.

Let the free market work, get that shitbag and the rest of government out of the fucking way, and exports will increase according to demand....good god you have the mental capacity god gave to a turd.

Nov 2005
Richmond Va
[quote name='michaelr' date='08 July 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1278623263' post='163929']

Did obama say we was going to double exports, is that what he taid...oh isn't dat tweet.

Let the free market work, get that shitbag and the rest of government out of the fucking way, and exports will increase according to demand....good god you have the mental capacity god gave to a turd.

[/quote]

If for a second, you think you can bring me down to your drunken depression, you'd have to get me hooked on drinking.

Ain't happening Eyore.

Oh, and guess what Mikey, I'm expanding my shop two-fold within the next 6 months...that's the immediate projection anyway.

I know, I know... good news sucks to someone that amplifies his own misery on everyone else.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
[quote name='Inkslinger' date='08 July 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1278625935' post='163937']

If for a second, you think you can bring me down to your drunken depression, you'd have to get me hooked on drinking.

Ain't happening Eyore.

Guess what Mikey, I'm expanding my shop two-fold within the next 6 months...that's the immediate projection anyway.

I know, I know... good news sucks to someone that amplifies his own misery on everyone else.

[/quote]

Who the fuck cares, hey another 453 thousand just lost their jobs, and this month, about 300 thousand will lose their homes, and there is over 1.2 million who will lose their jobless benefits. They have my heart, not the likes of you or any other excuse maker.

Nov 2005
Richmond Va
[quote name='michaelr' date='08 July 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1278626082' post='163939']

Who the fuck cares, hey another 453 thousand just lost their jobs, and this month, about 300 thousand will lose their homes, and there is over 1.2 million who will lose their jobless benefits. They have my heart, not the likes of you or any other excuse maker.

[/quote]

Please don't hang yourself Eyore.... you have a grandaughter.

Buffett: 'We’re coming back, no question in my mind'