Obama was referred to as "Chosen One" by media

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
It was anxiety provoking to hear, as I think Trump struggles with delusions of grandeur on a good day. It's also disconcerting that he picks up stray remarks flattering to him off tweets by some random white supremacist.

But it is just another day in this administration.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
It was anxiety provoking to hear, as I think Trump struggles with delusions of grandeur on a good day. It's also disconcerting that he picks up stray remarks flattering to him off tweets by some random white supremacist.

But it is just another day in this administration.
Nonsense. Trump has been promoting his brand for his entire adult life. Creating and maintaining buzz / attention is an essential part of his trade.

It's obnoxious, but he's not playing to you. He plays to the pit. He has basically stolen a significant portion of the traditional Democrat base by his strutting and promising things.

Meanwhile, what are the Dem candidates promising? Is promising everything, for free, more or less ridiculous than Trump promising himself for votes?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I remember .....

The Obama worship during his reign was some creepy sh*t .....

And, those IDIOTS call Trump supporters "Cultist" ...... :rolleyes:

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky
Much as I rejoiced that we elected a black president, I was never a big fan. To my eye, Obama was a C+ president at best.

Seems so great only because he was followed by this dumpster fire, Trump.