Obama's Behavior Is Getting Worse

Jul 2011
Obama's Thursday news conference was a sober reminder of the nature of the man in the Oval Office. I infer that even many of his supporters in the liberal media are finally catching on to the magnitude of his personality disorders.

How could a man in his important position continue to act so childishly, accepting no responsibility for his policies and behavior and demonizing everyone who dares to disagree with or oppose him? It's worse than embarrassing; it's unsettling.

From the conference we are reminded that Obama believes that:

read what Obama has reminded us of at: Obama's Behavior Is Getting Worse - David Limbaugh - Townhall Conservative

Most people will agree that this next election will be decided by the Independents. After all, they were the ones who put Obama in Office in 2008. I don't think the Independents are buying Obama's rhetoric this time around. I don't think it's going to work again.

Obama needs to stop with the political posturing and start leading...but I don't think he has the ability. So, we can look forward to another year of the same rhetoric from him until he's booted from Office.

So it goes.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Most people will agree that this next election will be decided by the Independents. After all, they were the ones who put Obama in Office in 2008. I don't think the Independents are buying Obama's rhetoric this time around. I don't think it's going to work again.

Obama needs to stop with the political posturing and start leading...but I don't think he has the ability. So, we can look forward to another year of the same rhetoric from him until he's booted from Office.

So it goes.

3%.... If 3% change thier vote from Obama to whomever, he's done.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

So it goes.
Here are the facts. I'm a registered independent and I will be voting for Obama.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Here are the facts. I'm a registered independent and I will be voting for Obama.
Likely I will also, just not with the same degree of enthusiaism as I did in 08. I did understand then that he was a centrist and I would likely be annoyed with some of his positions I didn't realize how annoyed.