Obama's economic plan - Wow, this sounds pretty good!

Sep 2006
Growth south of 2% is indeed poor, albeit, a huge improvement over the deep trough of the Great Recession. And it seems most Americans agree, in states that matter anyway. So thankfully, Romney won't get a chance to return to the policies that created the fucking Great Recession.
What are you talking about? We still have all the policies in place that created the real estate bubble. Nothing was fixed at all.

Dec 2011
Seattle
What are you talking about? We still have all the policies in place that created the real estate bubble. Nothing was fixed at all.
Nope. We do not. Fanny and Freddie aren't buying sub-primes, ergo mortgage-backed bullshit securities cannot be pauned off by Wall Street / Banks. FHA loan requirements were tightened. Derivatives, at the high end have new regulator oversight, mostly affecting mortgage-backed. Predatory lending has halted, for the most part. Thus no new housing bubble nor one in sight.

Apr 2012
housing bubble implosion starts 2006, and after Dean Baker identified there was a bubble that would adversely affect banks, stock markets and causing a recession. Republican President and congress in place. Bubble collapse sets in motion financial crisis. thanks Repubkicans. Your economic steward is like a hammer in a crystal factory.

he's in the Executive branch of government. It's congress' job to pass budgets. And with the TeaBagged majority in the House, trying to harm the economy, it's just as well.
Yet democrats in congress said there was no problem

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube

Apr 2012
The CBO says 3.6 million. Independent economists agree. You've never posted a Cali source in the 4 years I've known of you.
No they said 500,000 to 3 million. You take the high end which has no proof

CBO: Stimulus added up to 3.3M jobs - Josh Boak - POLITICO.com

The CBO report provided a broad range of the estimated number of full-time jobs created because of the stimulus — from a low of 500,000 to a high of 3.3 million jobs.

Previous estimates indicated that the stimulus funded more than 400,000 full-time jobs in the third quarter, but the CBO said in its report that the figure was not a “comprehensive” look at the law’s impact.

Read more: CBO: Stimulus added up to 3.3M jobs - Josh Boak - POLITICO.com

Apr 2012
So your anecdotal evidence should trump national stats? Ne'er mind that with raising minimum coverage, or just plain old health care inflation, you haven't proven jack shit.

You gotta love it when the right trots out their bullshit, not expecting to get called on it.
I have proven you and Obama are full of crap and you will see the middle class pay more for health care because of Obamacare

Oct 2010
In the empty heads of the right wingers I own
We had the stimulus and massive government spending. We had GDP peak a bit higher from it. We spent an obscene amount of money on it. Now here we are in 2012 and the past 3 quarters we have averaged less than 2% GDP. Sorry but less than 2% is bad.
Thanks GOP, for blocking economic recovery. Your guys had a goal to keep GDP and jobs growth down. I guess the GOP succeeded in lower growth.

Oct 2010
In the empty heads of the right wingers I own