Obama's film producer questioned by police

Aug 2012
Dallas, Texas
My guess is that the Obama Regime had a hand in the making of this film, falsely alleged to be the catalyst behind the attacks on American interests around the world. The failed policies and incompetence of our pretend president being the real reason for the attacks, coincidentally, on 9/11 by necessity requires a diversion.

It's just too well-timed ro be an accident. Consider this, Al Qaeda plans attacks on the anniversary of 9/11. The administration knows it's coming but does nothing to prevent it or protect against it. How do they keep from looking like the most incompetent boobs on the planet? Simple, create a diversion. That diversion is the film which purportedly denigrates Mohammed, the false prophet of Islam.
The administration's first conscious act was to apologize for the film rather than to condemn the radical murderers.

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A Southern California filmmaker linked to an anti-Islamic movie inflaming protests across the Middle East was interviewed by federal probation officers at a Los Angeles sheriff's station but was not arrested or detained, authorities said early Saturday.

News from The Associated Press
What I want to know now is when will they bring in Borat and Michael Moore for questioning regarding their movies denigrating Christians and Jews, and Bill Maher for denigrating Islam.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparty
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
My guess is that the Obama Regime had a hand in the making of this film, falsely alleged to be the catalyst behind the attacks on American interests around the world. The failed policies and incompetence of our pretend president being the real reason for the attacks, coincidentally, on 9/11 by necessity requires a diversion.

It's just too well-timed ro be an accident. Consider this, Al Qaeda plans attacks on the anniversary of 9/11. The administration knows it's coming but does nothing to prevent it or protect against it. How do they keep from looking like the most incompetent boobs on the planet? Simple, create a diversion. That diversion is the film which purportedly denigrates Mohammed, the false prophet of Islam.
The administration's first conscious act was to apologize for the film rather than to condemn the radical murderers.

What I want to know now is when will they bring in Borat and Michael Moore for questioning regarding their movies denigrating Christians and Jews, and Bill Maher for denigrating Islam.
My "guess" is that Mitt Romney secretly murders and then eats small children that he has Mormon missionaries kidnap for that purpose. All those nice, clean-cut young men that go through neighborhoods knocking on doors giving away Mormon books & literature? Well, that's what they are doing. Looking for likely victims to come back later and kidnap. Why else would they be knocking on doors, going from neighborhood to neighborhood? Who really needs to do that in the day of Google and Kindles and so forth.
It's said that Mitt prefers tender little girls about two years old that still have a little baby fat. YUM!

HEY I SAID is was "MY GUESS" didn't I? There does not have to be any logic, or proof or even reasonableness as long as i say that. Right?