Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

Feb 2018
Texas
Did they murder a U.S. journalist while Obama defended the murder.
You need way stronger whataboutisms than this.
Obama never said a word about the 6 soldiers killed trying to find Bergdahl, and releasing those 5 terrorists is a slap in the face to the families of those soldiers. Obama defended a traitor.

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas, and Private 1st Class Morris Walker, 23, of Chapel Hill, N.C., were killed by a roadside bomb in Paktika province on Aug. 18, 2009, while trying to find Bergdahl. Like Bergdahl, they were part of the 4th BCT from Fort Richardson, Alaska.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Obama never said a word about the 6 soldiers killed trying to find Bergdahl, and releasing those 5 terrorists is a slap in the face to the families of those soldiers. Obama defended a traitor.

The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas, and Private 1st Class Morris Walker, 23, of Chapel Hill, N.C., were killed by a roadside bomb in Paktika province on Aug. 18, 2009, while trying to find Bergdahl. Like Bergdahl, they were part of the 4th BCT from Fort Richardson, Alaska.
Still not seeing where Obama defended a murder. You're pointing out casualties of war.

Feb 2018
Texas
Still not seeing where Obama defended a murder. You're pointing out casualties of war.
He released 5 murderers in trade for a traitor that is directly responsible for the deaths of 6 soldiers.

And fwiw, Trump didn't defend a murder, he's not certain who is responsible for it. I'm not sure who ordered the Koshoggi murder, although everything seems to point to the crown prince.

Feb 2018
Texas
Bergdahl was not a traitor and was neither convicted of nor charged with treason. He pled guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia

I disagree. From the article I posted upthread in reference to the 6 soldiers killed-

The diversion of these men and their units to the hunt for Bergdahl thinned the ranks of U.S. troops elsewhere in the region, contributing to several more American KIAs, U.S. soldiers who were there at the time believe.