Obama's Role in the coup Against Trump

Oct 2019
Earth
Indeed. Nobody is validating whatever ridiculous point he may be trying to make, so he keeps tossing another word salad with each post.
Oh, another challenger to attempt to address the accusations from the right... can you make an argument where the rest have failed? Or are you just here to veil insults on the expectation that you will add to their failures?

Pointing fingers and naked proclamations are only going to serve Trump.

Nov 2016
USA
Oh, another challenger to attempt to address the accusations from the right... can you make an argument where the rest have failed? Or are you just here to veil insults on the expectation that you will add to their failures?

I’ll wait to see you make a reasoned argument yourself. So far all you throw out is word salad.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Make me stop, provide an argument that makes your case.

I'm merely presenting the argument you will have to overcome in order to convince those people that do believe an attempted coup took place.
I'm not going to "make" you do anything. Sick and tired of you bitching about this. Care to join the discussion? You're over in the corner playing by yourself.

Reactions: birdzeyez
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet

Not how this works, Skippy. You need to ask a question about what happened, not some imaginary scenario playing on a loop inside your head.

What was Obama's role in the impeachment? Answer that. Why do we keep having to answer YOUR questions like you're the grand poo-pah of this thread?

Oct 2019
Earth
I’ll wait to see you make a reasoned argument yourself. So far all you throw out is word salad.
I wasn't making an argument.

I've been trying to get people to explain why the accusation is not possible. The purpose being that this rationale might help people recognize why the accusation is false.

Oct 2019
Earth
I'm not going to "make" you do anything. Sick and tired of you bitching about this. Care to join the discussion? You're over in the corner playing by yourself.
Great, maybe if you get sick enough you will be able to present an argument to explain why the accusations are not just false, but not possible as claimed.

Oct 2019
Earth
Not how this works, Skippy. You need to ask a question about what happened, not some imaginary scenario playing on a loop inside your head.

What was Obama's role in the impeachment? Answer that. Why do we keep having to answer YOUR questions like you're the grand poo-pah of this thread?
Are you trying to antagonise me to get a reaction? Does that qualify as baiting?

I don't know specifically, does not change that the accusations exist. IIRC, it was McCabe and Brennan have each claimed that they were following orders from Obama.

The point of a debate is to convince people to your side; not all of us WANT Trump to win reelection. This process of just proclaiming things has proven that it is doing better at pushing people into Trumps camp.

So, if you can't address the arguments from the other side, at this point, you might as well have a maga hat on because presenting cases this weak is an endorsement of Trump at this stage.

Oct 2019
Earth
You don’t listen. All you do is hurl out snark and word salad, nothing of substance.
I'm listening/ reading. If you do not like the harsh reality that failing to logically counter the positions from opponents is counter productive to your political intent, then maybe political debate is not your speed.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Are you trying to antagonise me to get a reaction? Does that qualify as baiting?

I don't know specifically, does not change that the accusations exist. IIRC, it was McCabe and Brennan have each claimed that they were following orders from Obama.

The point of a debate is to convince people to your side; not all of us WANT Trump to win reelection. This process of just proclaiming things has proven that it is doing better at pushing people into Trumps camp.

So, if you can't address the arguments from the other side, at this point, you might as well have a maga hat on because presenting cases this weak is an endorsement of Trump at this stage.
I actually voted for Trump, but voters who still wear a red hat are at this point, are hiding their heads in the sand. I understand that people are comparing Trumps impeachment to Bill Clinton's, but as you recall, Clinton had a near 70% approval rating and a small percent wanted him to be impeached. 49% of voters want Trump both impeached and removed from office. Very few Republicans are saying that Trump did nothing wrong,

Im not trying to bait anyone, BUT you harping on the same point for ten pages is annoying AF. HENCE my angry tone.

Do better.