Obama's Role in the coup Against Trump

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I'm listening/ reading. If you do not like the harsh reality that failing to logically counter the positions from opponents is counter productive to your political intent, then maybe political debate is not your speed.
^Overyly wordy while not actually conveying a coherent idea.

Its like you're an app or something. Either that or attempting to impress everyone with your stereo instruction-eye-blurring nonsense.

Oct 2019
Earth
I actually voted for Trump, but voters who still wear a red hat are at this point, are hiding their heads in the sand. I understand that people are comparing Trumps impeachment to Bill Clinton's, but as you recall, Clinton had a near 70% approval rating and a small percent wanted him to be impeached. 49% of voters want Trump both impeached and removed from office. Very few Republicans are saying that Trump did nothing wrong,

Im not trying to bait anyone, BUT you harping on the same point for ten pages is annoying AF. HENCE my angry tone.
To think; without the 10 pages of sidestepping, dodging and dancing around the issue, this could have all been quickly resolved AND would have found a useful argument to counter the accusations.

In 2016, Clinton took the approach to slander a large segment of the population, and when it came time to vote, the people made her regret that hubris. Do you REALLY think that the same type of approach will help or harm the efforts to unseat Trump?

That's why it's important to understand what the other side is saying so that they can be countered to draw some of the Trump support away, clearly just calling people nazis, racists, bigots and all has only helped Trump, so, a new approach is needed or, as I've been saying, we might as well just concede another 4 years.

Similarly, because the accusation have now grown to where Obama himself is being accused of attempting a soft coup, it becomes important to address the allegations in a way to show that not only is it false, it is impossible. Just saying it is useless, as useless as calling Republicans nazis. Without an explanation into why their reasoning is flawed, you will just entrench people you want on your side into the enemy camp.

Oct 2019
Earth
^Overyly wordy while not actually conveying a coherent idea.

Its like you're an app or something. Either that or attempting to impress everyone with your stereo instruction-eye-blurring nonsense.
The coherent idea :

- simply saying "orange man bad" will guarantee an "orange man president" for 4 more years.

- showing why orange man is bad will force people to come to the conclusion that it's true and will draw people away of their own accord.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The coherent idea :

- simply saying "orange man bad" will guarantee an "orange man president" for 4 more years.

- showing why orange man is bad will force people to come to the conclusion that it's true and will draw people away of their own accord.
That's all people have to do....Orange Man Bad?

Oct 2019
Earth
That's all people have to do....Orange Man Bad?
If you haven't noticed, Trump is kicking the shit out of the Democrats right now.

If there's only this level of argument, that we can't even negate the most aggressive accusations, the DNC might as well pack up shop and start planning for 2024.

Nov 2016
USA
I'm listening/ reading. If you do not like the harsh reality that failing to logically counter the positions from opponents is counter productive to your political intent, then maybe political debate is not your speed.
Are you talking to yourself?

Nov 2016
USA
I actually voted for Trump, but voters who still wear a red hat are at this point, are hiding their heads in the sand. I understand that people are comparing Trumps impeachment to Bill Clinton's, but as you recall, Clinton had a near 70% approval rating and a small percent wanted him to be impeached. 49% of voters want Trump both impeached and removed from office. Very few Republicans are saying that Trump did nothing wrong,

Im not trying to bait anyone, BUT you harping on the same point for ten pages is annoying AF. HENCE my angry tone.

Do better.
At least your posts make sense. I can read and understand them easily. LL’s posts are more like what I call word salad. It’s an effort to discern what his argument, if he has one, is.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
If you haven't noticed, Trump is kicking the shit out of the Democrats right now.

If there's only this level of argument, that we can't even negate the most aggressive accusations, the DNC might as well pack up shop and start planning for 2024.
LMAO! No, I have not noticed that, but thanks for pointing it out. Must have happened when I was at the bar, buying another round.

You are spinning just like your hero Trump. Trump is the kind of guy who loses a bar fight by getting knocked out cold, then brags to his buddies "you should see the other guy!"

The DNC is in the drivers seat. Whomever they are nominating is going to step on Trumps head on the way to the White House.

Trump will have a ready made excuse, though and you will happily believe it.

"Nice tie, Mr. President!!!"

Oct 2019
Earth
Are you talking to yourself?
I was hoping not.

Arguments I've been making:
- it is more important to counter arguments with logic and reason as opposed to "because I said so" type reasoning

- by understanding the arguments from others can properly counter those arguments so that the inescapable conclusion that can be drawn is in line with our position

- and because of overlap; that failure to impeach and have Trump removed guarantees a Trump win.

Oct 2019
Earth
LMAO! No, I have not noticed that, but thanks for pointing it out. Must have happened when I was at the bar, buying another round.

You are spinning just like your hero Trump. Trump is the kind of guy who loses a bar fight by getting knocked out cold, then brags to his buddies "you should see the other guy!"

The DNC is in the drivers seat. Whomever they are nominating is going to step on Trumps head on the way to the White House.

Trump will have a ready made excuse, though and you will happily believe it.

"Nice tie, Mr. President!!!"
Remember, the same claims were made in 2016. That didn't turn out so well now, did it?

Except this time instead of interpreting polling data, we can see the energy in live time. DNC is fighting bankruptcy while Trump is breaking records in donations.

The overflow of Trump supporters that could not enter the arena is greater than the numbers of people watching DNC debates. And he is filling those arenas 2 to 3 times a week.

Please, let me know what gives you such confidence in the Democrats to even maintain the numbers from the last election? From my perspective, it looks like little more than wishful thinking.