Obama's Role in the coup Against Trump

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Remember, the same claims were made in 2016. That didn't turn out so well now, did it?

Except this time instead of interpreting polling data, we can see the energy in live time. DNC is fighting bankruptcy while Trump is breaking records in donations.

The overflow of Trump supporters that could not enter the arena is greater than the numbers of people watching DNC debates. And he is filling those arenas 2 to 3 times a week.

Please, let me know what gives you such confidence in the Democrats to even maintain the numbers from the last election? From my perspective, it looks like little more than wishful thinking.
I don't even understand how you are conflating 2016 with 2020. Yes, I understand that Hillary was leading in the polls, yes, I get that Trump was a dark horse who upset the apple cart and turned the world on its ear, but Trump has done a poor job both with policy and as a leader. His bombastic tirades and juvenile twitter meltdowns are not what independents like me were hopping for. We thought that this could work and it fell flat on its face.

I'm not in this because I hate liberals. I'm not brainwashed into thinking that Trump is the main reason for a great economy. I wanted a lot more out of four years and thus far, DJT has done little save to embarrass himself and disgrace the office of the presidency.

Paying off women for sexual encounters ?

Running on making a 50' wall and then abandoning it due to lack of support?

Failing to pay down the Nation debt like he promised over and over?

Making deals to get elected with the help of the Russians?

Refusing to pay for police overtime for his campaign?

The list goes on and on, but the one constant has been Trump lying and shooting off his mouth like an impetuous teenager.

I've had enough, I don't need to stay for the second act.

Lib hate and cute little one-liners are no longer going to cut it.

The country knows who he is now and hope for better is no longer an option.

We have seen the enemy and he is us.

Nov 2016
USA
I was hoping not.

Arguments I've been making:
- it is more important to counter arguments with logic and reason as opposed to "because I said so" type reasoning

- by understanding the arguments from others can properly counter those arguments so that the inescapable conclusion that can be drawn is in line with our position

- and because of overlap; that failure to impeach and have Trump removed guarantees a Trump win.
But you haven’t been doing that.

Oct 2019
Earth
I don't even understand how you are conflating 2016 with 2020. Yes, I understand that Hillary was leading in the polls, yes, I get that Trump was a dark horse who upset the apple cart and turned the world on its ear, but Trump has done a poor job both with policy and as a leader. His bombastic tirades and juvenile twitter meltdowns are not what independents like me were hopping for. We thought that this could work and it fell flat on its face.

I'm not in this because I hate liberals. I'm not brainwashed into thinking that Trump is the main reason for a great economy. I wanted a lot more out of four years and thus far, DJT has done little save to embarrass himself and disgrace the office of the presidency.

Paying off women for sexual encounters ?

Running on making a 50' wall and then abandoning it due to lack of support?

Failing to pay down the Nation debt like he promised over and over?

Making deals to get elected with the help of the Russians?

Refusing to pay for police overtime for his campaign?

The list goes on and on, but the one constant has been Trump lying and shooting off his mouth like an impetuous teenager.

I've had enough, I don't need to stay for the second act.

Lib hate and cute little one-liners are no longer going to cut it.

The country knows who he is now and hope for better is no longer an option.

We have seen the enemy and he is us.
And clearly, his support base could care less about those factors; and those that are illegal, well, like that famous line from Training Day, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

So, are you going to keep barking up trees that the people you want to target do not care about? Or do you think it might be more fruitful to find the trees that WILL influence them and target those things?

The mention of 2016, btw, is just to note that this won't be won in a confidence game because, rightly or wrongly, Trump has that same level of confidence.

Yet, as demonstrated in this thread, there is apparently even a struggle to demonstrate that even the extreme claims from the right are false, even just conceptually.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
And clearly, his support base could care less about those factors; and those that are illegal, well, like that famous line from Training Day, "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

So, are you going to keep barking up trees that the people you want to target do not care about? Or do you think it might be more fruitful to find the trees that WILL influence them and target those things?

The mention of 2016, btw, is just to note that this won't be won in a confidence game because, rightly or wrongly, Trump has that same level of confidence.

Yet, as demonstrated in this thread, there is apparently even a struggle to demonstrate that even the extreme claims from the right are false, even just conceptually.
Trump CANNOT win with just his base voting for him. His appeal amongst independents has been severely compromised by his broken promises and his absurd, embarrassing antics.

Trump's confidence is mostly false bravado. No confident man needs constant assurance from his subordinates as a means to feel validated.

The rest of your babble is unintelligible.