Obama's "Stop Bernie" Campaign

May 2007
Houston, Texas
There is absolutely no evidence any of this happened. None.

AND YOU KNOW IT.

You are spreading lies, and happy to do so. Probably not a "character counts" moment for you.
Some people are just natural born liars. I think you pegged one.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Booming economy and debt, with no attempt to pay it down.

If it weren’t for trumps tariffs, which is a tax on the American consumer, our debt growth would be worse than it is. (Makes me wonder what would happen it we did reach a trade agreement with China, and dumped the tariffs).

Escalating conflict with North Korea. And Iran, spitting in the faces of our allies, and kissing the asses of the corrupt, abdicating agreements isn’t the way to make America great again, it’s how to make America irrelevant.

He is darn good at taking credit for the work of others though - best I e ever seen.
Nice litany of democrat bumper sticker talking points but unfortunately all garbage.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
In Vermont he has wide bipartisan support because he has been able to bring people together to get things done as mayor. He also has a reputation as an honest guy.

As to weather or not he’s Democrat enough, he caucuses with democrats, and votes with democrats more often than democrats - watch his feet.
I can't speak to his tenure as mayor. I'm happy he was effective in that post.
I don't dislike Bernie and do appreciate his appeal to disaffected youth. He has indeed brought forward a national conversation onto things that were once relegated to hushed tones.
And as I've said many times, I'll vote for a herpes-ridden swamp-rat over our current Dear Leader.
As for the rest as far as him voting with the Dems and such, true dat.
However what he has avoided by being unaffiliated was participating in fundraising that benefits the party as a whole. And from which he now pools from.
Sure, he is a money-maker in his own right. And admirably so. Thus, ask yourself why didn't he run as an independent?

Why, because he needs access to the machinery of the Democrats that has been built on the hard work of Democrats for as long as he's been office.

He's a salad-bar opportunist.
I don't respect his big deal morals on one hand while grasping for the fruits of others labor with the other.

If elected the best I'll hope for are decent judges. aNd maYbe reset environmental policy by virtue of good appointments. As for his big ideas on healthcare....he might as well claim mexico will pay for it.

Sep 2013
On a hill
I can't speak to his tenure as mayor. I'm happy he was effective in that post.
I don't dislike Bernie and do appreciate his appeal to disaffected youth. He has indeed brought forward a national conversation onto things that were once relegated to hushed tones.
And as I've said many times, I'll vote for a herpes-ridden swamp-rat over our current Dear Leader.
As for the rest as far as him voting with the Dems and such, true dat.
However what he has avoided by being unaffiliated was participating in fundraising that benefits the party as a whole. And from which he now pools from.
Sure, he is a money-maker in his own right. And admirably so. Thus, ask yourself why didn't he run as an independent?

Why, because he needs access to the machinery of the Democrats that has been built on the hard work of Democrats for as long as he's been office.

He's a salad-bar opportunist.
I don't respect his big deal morals on one hand while grasping for the fruits of others labor with the other.

If elected the best I'll hope for are decent judges. aNd maYbe reset environmental policy by virtue of good appointments. As for his big ideas on healthcare....he might as well claim mexico will pay for it.
Do you think democrats would be better off if he ran as an independent?

He has brought a lot of young fruit into the party.

Sep 2019
Idaho
Both were held Accountabe, and paid a price. Don’t you think trump should at least spend as much time in the joint as Martha?
Riddle: What do democrats communist China and all totalitarian and or fascist states have in common?

Answer: Guilty until proven innocent.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Do you think democrats would be better off if he ran as an independent?

He has brought a lot of young fruit into the party.
...when it suited him.

Look, we disagree.
I do not want to bash Bernie. Compared to Trump, at least his ego hasn't all been wrapped up in making a buck off the American taxpayer.
I'll vote for him even if he has a secret family hidden away in a cave of wolves.
I have my eye on the end point of this election -- and one towards actual credible policy shifts.
That doesn't take rallies and petitions it takes adept politicians.
And if we take Bernie's Senate tenure....well, he hasn't been able to muster his colleagues as a peer. He definitely won't as a president.
Alas, this is a silly debate. Bernie won't make the nomination.
The 'Silent Majority' will prevail. And if that burns the Bernie folk, shame on them.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Riddle: What do democrats communist China and all totalitarian and or fascist states have in common?

Answer: Guilty until proven innocent.
You wrote:

“No that's apparently your claim. All i said was these convictions you talked of were process crimes that never would have occurred if not for the Mueller witch hunt.”

So we were talking about convictions. If trump is guilty of what you call process crimes, what should be his consequences?