Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down Amid Mockery Of Her Wells Fargo Questions

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Oh that's right...she does not have the brains to know how stupid she sounded when questioning the CEO from Wells Fargo.
I think that she had questions and she got answers. I do not think that her line of questioning was appropriate, but that's pretty common. It certainly wasn't the "gotcha" moment that you inferred it to be.

A 3.6 meltdown at best. I regularly hit 8.9 and that's before coffee.

Jan 2019
southeast
I think that she had questions and she got answers. I do not think that her line of questioning was appropriate, but that's pretty common. It certainly wasn't the "gotcha" moment that you inferred it to be.
You would think one would come prepared and have done her homework to know Wells Fargo was not involved in either case. Hello...sure does not take a rocket scientist to know that.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You would think one would come prepared and have done her homework to know Wells Fargo was not involved in either case. Hello...sure does not take a rocket scientist to know that.
That's par for the course for AOC.

This woman is uneducated with no experience in anything.

She's a puppet for the DSA and it shows quite frequently.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Like I said, she screws up sometimes like anyone else. Congress does not do this full time, they don't have six weeks to prepare for a cross examination. Your Republican representatives have had some extraordinary missteps when questioning witnesses. Nunes is the worst of the worst.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
It is pathetic to listen to her. I bet this guy with Wells Fargo had all he could do to stop himself from outright laughing.
Those Wells Fargo crooks fit the Trump mold well. I only had one extra account I had to close because a friend who worked for them for a couple of months during the Wacovia buyout let me in on the scam before she left for a better job at another bank.

Wells Fargo needs to be split up.

Jan 2019
southeast
Like I said, she screws up sometimes like anyone else. Congress does not do this full time, they don't have six weeks to prepare for a cross examination. Your Republican representatives have had some extraordinary missteps when questioning witnesses. Nunes is the worst of the worst.
Really...she has a habit of screwing up. But hey if you like her in your camp, get rid of your farting cows