Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down Amid Mockery Of Her Wells Fargo Questions

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
What's my Net worth? Whats wrong with you? You are attacking me in several threads. Whats your problem?

Nah those guys are liberals, I'm more salt of the earth rags to riches sort of story. Thanks for asking.
Really? Don't see any liberals here making fun of the fact she has worked for a living. Just YOU.
Oh now, don't think of my posts as attacks, and don't take things so personal. Not good for the digestion. Think of me as "friendly oppossition."

How on earth would I know what your net worth is/ I said "sounds LIKE" and NOT "is."

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
She's an idiot? She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences. That is to say that she graduated with honors from a very well respected University. Her mother cleaned houses, was that an "act" as well?

I had an old friend, died a few years ago, he was a literal rocket scientist, worked on ICBM space launch systems. Literal rocket scientist, he was an idiot...

She grew up middle class in westchester, not in da bronx. Her family owned two homes one in the bronx and one in westchester. I grew up working poor, we could barely afford rent and often couldn't, sure as hell didn't own two homes.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Ocasio-Cortez was born in The Bronx, New York City, on October 13, 1989, to Blanca Ocasio-Cortez (née Cortez) and Sergio Ocasio in a Catholic family.[16] She has a younger brother, Gabriel Ocasio-Cortez.[17] Her father was born in the Bronx to a Puerto Rican family and became an architect; her mother was born in Puerto Rico.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

You left this part out:
Until age five, Ocasio-Cortez lived with her family in an apartment in the neighborhood of Parkchester.[19] The family moved to a house in Yorktown Heights, a suburb in Westchester County.[19]

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Really? Don't see any liberals here making fun of the fact she has worked for a living. Just YOU.
Oh now, don't think of my posts as attacks, and don't take things so personal. Not good for the digestion. Think of me as "friendly oppossition."

How on earth would I know what your net worth is/ I said "sounds LIKE" and NOT "is."

You are babbling.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
OK, so this means that she can't say that she's from the Bronx? What is your reason for that? Her dad was from the Bronx - she lived in the Bronx.

Its claiming street cred where none exists, its pandering, and its a lie. She wins telling people shes one of them, working poor living in the bronx. This suggests an insight which is not true