Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down Amid Mockery Of Her Wells Fargo Questions

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
OK, so this means that she can't say that she's from the Bronx? What is your reason for that? Her dad was from the Bronx - she lived in the Bronx.

She lived in parkchester until 5. She grew up in westchester, her life’s experience is that of a suburban middle class person, not the working poor city girl she claims to be. She literally accused someone of mansplaining for pointing that out. Shes a dolt.

And her voice..... ugh. Also note her very slight non existent Nuyorican accent. Shes not from the hood like she claims,

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Mrs. Cortez gets a lot of flak, some of it deserved. She's not the smartest tool in the shed. I will give her critics that. And the New Green Deal is about the most absurd and impossible piece of legislation I've ever seen.

But still - at least the woman is acting like someone who actually does believe the world is going to end in 12 years due to climate change. She doesn't appear to be an obvious fraud like Al Gore and so many others who just use the scaremongering of Climate Change to excite gullible and stupid people to vote for them. She is actually putting her credibility and career on the line to propose the kind of insane legislation that would actually be required if there really was an impending apocalypse. So there are some things about the woman I like. She seems sincere to me, even if she is a young, naive, and yes - maybe a little dumb. I also liked how she stood up to Amazon against her own personal self interests on principle. So she's less corrupt and less hypocritical that most of the other politicians out there.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Mrs. Cortez gets a lot of flak, some of it deserved. She's not the smartest tool in the shed. I will give her critics that. And the New Green Deal is about the most absurd and impossible piece of legislation I've ever seen.

But still - at least the woman is acting like someone who actually does believe the world is going to end in 12 years due to climate change. She doesn't appear to be an obvious fraud like Al Gore and so many others who just use the scaremongering of Climate Change to excite gullible and stupid people to vote for them. She is actually putting her credibility and career on the line to propose the kind of insane legislation that would actually be required if there really was an impending apocalypse. So there are some things about the woman I like. She seems sincere to me, even if she is a young, naive, and yes - maybe a little dumb. I also liked how she stood up to Amazon against her own personal self interests on principle. So she's less corrupt and less hypocritical that most of the other politicians out there.

But she isn't her campaign offices were 100ft from the subway yet she took uber everywhere for one

Nov 2014
North Carolina
But she isn't her campaign offices were 100ft from the subway yet she took uber everywhere for one
Still, compared to other politicians of her ilk she seems more sincere and less hypocritical to me. I was never claiming she was pure. Only that she appears to actually believe the world is going to end due to the fact she's risking her career and credibility to propose such insane changes as the New Green Deal. I have to give her some credit for that. She also stood up to Amazon despite the financial incentives to her state. Can you think of any other democrat in office who would have done that? I can't.

Jan 2019
southeast
Correct! I am ABSOLUTELY not a Republican, but what exactly makes you think that I'm a democrat? Did you miss where I defended Kavanaugh or George Zimmerman or the fact that own firearms? How about the fact that I actually worked on Republican Governor Larry Hogan's campaign? Or that I have personally attended four of his fundraisers? I can go on and on, but why do I need to? You have just made a pretty stupid assumption about me, you have no idea who I am and considering how long you have been a member of this board, how could you possibly pretend to know?
Was not on the board during the Kavanaugh hearings but have read some of your more recent comments and I can tell what direction you lean

Nov 2013
None of your business
Last edited: