OH interracial couple home trashed, painted with swastikas & WHITE POWER slogan

Jul 2015
Florida
Their son already committed suicide over constant bullying about being biracial, now mom and dad are getting a good dose of RACIST treatment IN 2016--post election of Trump

Ohio interracial couple’s home trashed with swastikas and ‘white power’ slogans painted on it
[FONT=&amp]
TOM BOGGIONI
03 DEC 2016 AT 15:09 ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Joe and Pat Jude - Screencapture[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]An interracial Ohio couple returning from Thanksgiving holidays with their daughter came home to find a property they owned completely trashed with swastikas and “white power” slogans written on the walls, reports WCMH.

According to Pat and Joe Jude, the house they planned to spend their retirement years in was severely damaged during their absence, with pipes broken causing flooding and appliances destroyed.

“They hit every cabinet with paint,” Pat Jude explained. “They hit every wall with paint. They hit every appliance, they poured paint into the appliances. They poured cement down the drains. I mean there is nothing that is salvageable.”

Despite the extensive damage done to the home it’s not the worst the couple — Pat is white and Joe is black — have faced due to bigotry. Six years ago the couple’s 16-year-old son committed suicide after being bullied for being biracial...

Ohio interracial couple?s home trashed with swastikas and ?white power? slogans painted on it

[/FONT]

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
midwest
What part of Mississippi was this?

Wait...what?

It was in the north?

Can't be so.

Just CAN'T be.

We are told again and again that this only happens in the south.

Apr 2014
Maryland

Wait...what?

It was in the north?

Can't be so.

Just CAN'T be.

Maybe because you don't meet enough people if you were told that it only happens in the south. It is more prevalent in the south but your boy has released and exposed all the bigotry all over the country. The only upside of this is the ACLU has gotten record-breaking donations

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida

Wait...what?

It was in the north?

Can't be so.

Just CAN'T be.

HAS ANYONE ever justified this kind of bullshit or not posted a STORY when it was in the NORTH?? Please point out examples. We'll be waiting anxiously!

OHIO by the way--you don't know shit do you? Location, location, location.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
midwest
Maybe because you don't meet enough people if you were told that it only happens in the south. It is more prevalent in the south but your boy has released and exposed all the bigotry all over the country. The only upside of this is the ACLU has gotten record-breaking donations
Just judging by a few members of this forum.

You and I BOTH know who they are.

And, he's not "my boy".

Never supported him, but he's gonna be the prez so I hope he does well.

I know that some are already wanting him to fail, but I hope he does a great job.