Oh wow, trump’s approval rating

Nov 2013
None of your business
Apr 2012
Is still trash.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

43.3% averaged between all polls. Even the right slanted Rasmussen has him at 47%, compared to 52% disapproval.

Trump, other than your base of loyal, racist, fearful, pathetic followers, America doesn’t approve of the job you are doing.
Did you say that about Obama when he was president since their approval ratings are the same? Sounds like more double standards and hypocrisy from liberals

Trump and Obama have the exact same approval rating 922 days into presidencies

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
Pres. Obama's average approval rating was 47.9 with a low of 38. It would seem that Pres. Trump is not doing too bad considering that every Democrat and the majority of news outlets are screaming "RACIST" every time the guy says something. Not only that, but after almost three years of the same people calling him a traitor and Russian collaborator and screeching about impeachment every 3 seconds, I am surprised he is even in the 40's. Instead of trying to create so many false narratives, perhaps you should be pushing the DNC to come up with some real policies that would actually help America.

Or on second thought, don't. I am ok with the haters showing us just who they are and why they should not be in power.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Pres. Obama's average approval rating was 47.9 with a low of 38. It would seem that Pres. Trump is not doing too bad considering that every Democrat and the majority of news outlets are screaming "RACIST" every time the guy says something. Not only that, but after almost three years of the same people calling him a traitor and Russian collaborator and screeching about impeachment every 3 seconds, I am surprised he is even in the 40's. Instead of trying to create so many false narratives, perhaps you should be pushing the DNC to come up with some real policies that would actually help America.

Or on second thought, don't. I am ok with the haters showing us just who they are and why they should not be in power.
Well Obamas went down because th right discovered he was born in Kenya and obviously flunked grad school because he didn’t show his transcript
I wonder how you would have felt if Obama had the help of Russia getting him elected. And all those false narrative’s that you see arent because the idiot tweets and they are there for all to see but his base is loyal and will defend him no matter what...Just today he was bragging how he is way ahead in the polls and only his base would accept that and they don’t realize how hes insulting their intelligence..He sure knows his base

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
Well Obamas went down because th right discovered he was born in Kenya and obviously flunked grad school because he didn’t show his transcript
I wonder how you would have felt if Obama had the help of Russia getting him elected. And all those false narrative’s that you see arent because the idiot tweets and they are there for all to see but his base is loyal and will defend him no matter what...Just today he was bragging how he is way ahead in the polls and only his base would accept that and they don’t realize how hes insulting their intelligence..He sure knows his base
Politics is a very nasty game now isn't it. Kenya, grad school, racist, and on and on. Is this really the game that you want to keep playing?

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Did you say that about Obama when he was president since their approval ratings are the same? Sounds like more double standards and hypocrisy from liberals

Let me ask you, how bad does it suck, supporting such a moron?