Oh wow, trump’s approval rating

Nov 2018
Maryland
I suggest that republicans stop thinking they have a majority, even if they have multiple personalities.
Just to clue you in: The GOP has control of the Senate. You didn't know that? And, where do you think the "trial" would be held if the House decides to Impeach the President? Answer: The Senate. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to remove the President from office. Following? So, they are not going to vote to remove the President. Got it?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Politics is a very nasty game now isn't it. Kenya, grad school, racist, and on and on. Is this really the game that you want to keep playing?
Trump knows his base......they don’t care about important things like Russia electing our president, like gun control,Ike the environment ...but a summa cum laude graduate from Harvard not showing his grades.....now that’s serious because Harvard is in on the conspiracy

Apr 2012
Trump knows his base......they don’t care about important things like Russia electing our president, like gun control,Ike the environment ...but a summa cum laude graduate from Harvard not showing his grades.....now that’s serious because Harvard is in on the conspiracy

So you think democrats agenda is all that is important. Problem is the democrats agenda is based on lies

May 2013
Boise, ID
Is still trash.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

43.3% averaged between all polls. Even the right slanted Rasmussen has him at 47%, compared to 52% disapproval.

Trump, other than your base of loyal, racist, fearful, pathetic followers, America doesn’t approve of the job you are doing.
Real Clear should stop figuring in Rasmussen - They robocall old people with landlines and nothing but time on their hands.

Without Razzy, his poll average would be 38 or 39.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Pres. Obama's average approval rating was 47.9 with a low of 38. It would seem that Pres. Trump is not doing too bad considering that every Democrat and the majority of news outlets are screaming "RACIST" every time the guy says something. Not only that, but after almost three years of the same people calling him a traitor and Russian collaborator and screeching about impeachment every 3 seconds, I am surprised he is even in the 40's. Instead of trying to create so many false narratives, perhaps you should be pushing the DNC to come up with some real policies that would actually help America.

Or on second thought, don't. I am ok with the haters showing us just who they are and why they should not be in power.
Now you're just making sh*t up ;)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Apr 2014
Maryland
You measn you are biased and partisan. Obama is the second president to not have one year of 3% GDP the other was Hoover during the great depression. Obama had one of the worst economic recoveries in our history it took trump to come in and fix it. 700,00 thousand jobs amonth? How many months did that happen.More of democrats deceptions. Obamacare was and still is a bad healthcare plan. Obama was a incompetent president. He broke new regulation records that kept the economy stagnant.
Is so funny is you are saying that he had one of the worst economic recoveries .he prevented a depression. You don’t seem to realize that a recovery it’s a good thing. The recession began in 2007 and ended in 2009....who started it and who ended it? You remind me of a person who is recovering from terminal cancer and then complaining that it isn’t fast enough. Who inherited a growing economy? You want to give Obama all the blame and none of the credit and Trump all the credit and none of the blame.
I have to tell the millions and millions of people who can now see doctors how terrible the health plan is. Obama would be the first want to tell you that it needs improvement. Remember how Trump had a much better plan? What happened to that great plan? I guess the people with pre-existing conditions weren’t too happy with it . One thing Obama had, and that was global respect. But I know that doesn’t mean much to you. It doesn’t matter that we have a pathological narcissist....I bet you just are having a blast spending the tons of money his plans have made for you. Not many people seem to see that