Oh wow, trump’s approval rating

Apr 2012
Is so funny is you are saying that he had one of the worst economic recoveries .he prevented a depression. You don’t seem to realize that a recovery it’s a good thing. The recession began in 2007 and ended in 2009....who started it and who ended it? You remind me of a person who is recovering from terminal cancer and then complaining that it isn’t fast enough. Who inherited a growing economy? You want to give Obama all the blame and none of the credit and Trump all the credit and none of the blame.
I have to tell the millions and millions of people who can now see doctors how terrible the health plan is. Obama would be the first want to tell you that it needs improvement. Remember how Trump had a much better plan? What happened to that great plan? I guess the people with pre-existing conditions weren’t too happy with it . One thing Obama had, and that was global respect. But I know that doesn’t mean much to you. It doesn’t matter that we have a pathological narcissist....I bet you just are having a blast spending the tons of money his plans have made for you. Not many people seem to see that
Stop with the democrat LIES. The recession ended 6 months after Obama took office. The economic stagnation was not a depression. Obama made sure the economy stayed stagnant. Obama care hurt millions of people and left millions more unable to afford healthcare

Apr 2014
Maryland
How do you figure? I never believed the whole "birther" thing or that there was anything actionable with Benghazi or that the entire "racist" chant coming from the left is anywhere close to true. It is usually pretty easy to figure out what is political and what is real. It must be much harder for you though, considering the assumptions that you make without any real evidence.
Of course there’s no racism....Why don’t you go back where you came from

Apr 2014
Maryland
Stop with the democrat LIES. The recession ended 6 months after Obama took office. The economic stagnation was not a depression. Obama made sure the economy stayed stagnant. Obama care hurt millions of people and left millions more unable to afford healthcare
I guess that was a bad thing that Obama ended the recession. I made a mistake. It wasn’t 700,000 jobs being lost a month when he took office it was 818,000 I guess producing jobs every single month for years wasn’t a good thing to you but I am sure if Trump had to rescue a need of depression you would be lauding him.
I guess those millions of people who were now working were really hurt and I’m sure the millions and millions of people who got healthcare really were upset.
You just can’t admit that he rescued us from a depression. Every single economist says that but obviously you know more