Oh wow, trump’s approval rating

May 2019
SoCal-Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
I would hardly call somebody who rescued the economy from an economic crash as incompetent. When one inherits an economy Losing 700,000 jobs a month and turns it around where jobs are being produced every single month for years I wouldn’t call that incompetent. I think the millions of people who can now see doctors don’t see him as incompetent. You may not like many of his policies but to call him incompetent makes you sound foolish
They are foolish! Them not liking Obama because of "his policies" is bullshit...its the color of his skin & the name he was born with. Why else would one not like the African American President boosting the economy yet brag & boast about the economy under a White President even tho it is artificially inflated & only looks good if you don't know what to look at!

Reactions: Isalexi

CtC

Mar 2019
California
They are foolish! Them not liking Obama because of "his policies" is bullshit...its the color of his skin & the name he was born with. Why else would one not like the African American President boosting the economy yet brag & boast about the economy under a White President even tho it is artificially inflated & only looks good if you don't know what to look at!
Fast and Furious? Uranium One? Benghazi? Tell Vlad I can be more Flexible? 150 Billion to the Ayatollah? And ObamaCare ,which has cost taxpayers 5 TRILLION so far? Not to mention backing violent criminals over police?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Fast and Furious? Uranium One? Benghazi? Tell Vlad I can be more Flexible? 150 Billion to the Ayatollah? And ObamaCare ,which has cost taxpayers 5 TRILLION so far? Not to mention backing violent criminals over police?
We will start with one ...just proof trump knowe how dumb his base is
First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion ” to Iran.The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.
And Benghazi? Is that amazing that they couldn’t find anything to prosecute? Oh I know the Republicans just wanted to protect obama
Can you show me where it has cost you $5 trillion for Obamacare? Here learn so,etching Find Out How Much Obamacare Cost and Why It Doesn't Add to the Debt

Apr 2014
Maryland
The democrats are the racists
And we’re also sexist and against abortion and all these white hate groups voted for hillary. I guess they just quote trump to throw us off.
You’re so Orwellian....War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...and I’d add hate is love and liberals are racists

Apr 2014
Maryland
Stop with the democrat LIES. The recession ended 6 months after Obama took office. The economic stagnation was not a depression. Obama made sure the economy stayed stagnant. Obama care hurt millions of people and left millions more unable to afford healthcare
I hope you will share your knowledge with all the economists who have said that we were heading for a depression. Of course it took six months. Do you think it would just turn around in an hour and a half? I wonder why most Americans want Obamacare. How much did your insurance go up?

Apr 2012
More democrats showing all they have is their racism

Apr 2012
We will start with one ...just proof trump knowe how dumb his base is
First of all, former President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion ” to Iran.The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.
And Benghazi? Is that amazing that they couldn’t find anything to prosecute? Oh I know the Republicans just wanted to protect obama
Can you show me where it has cost you $5 trillion for Obamacare? Here learn so,etching Find Out How Much Obamacare Cost and Why It Doesn't Add to the Debt
So you are saying Obama was a follower not a leader

Apr 2012
And we’re also sexist and against abortion and all these white hate groups voted for hillary. I guess they just quote trump to throw us off.
You’re so Orwellian....War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...and I’d add hate is love and liberals are racists
So you can't deny the racists history of the democrats that is still alive and well