OH Yeah, Let's Play Hockey

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
I'm with that. I've read some comments about suckers rushing back to hockey, I won't be seeing a live game this year but I'm excited to watch the opener on tv.

Aug 2010
I am ...ALL IN. ............... but slightly bitter..... it will take some time......to heal........ASSHOLES!.......it's like a family fight.. time will mend the wounds...

Oct 2012
RW Country
Just got tickets to watch my Capitals play the Hurricanes here in NC March 14. Right behind the Caps bench. Go CAPS!!!

Oct 2012
RW Country
I have nothing against Orange and Black but go Bluejackets!!
lol...poor fella, lol... I actually feel bad for Columbus. I don't think they'll be around too much longer, only Ohio State football fans in that area. If they were going to put hockey in Ohio, they should have at least put them in Cleveland or something.

Oct 2012
RW Country
FLY-AZZ!!!! Back before I didn't have kids and did have money, I was a season ticket holder.
I used to like the Flyers back when they were partners with the Hershey Bears (I'm originally from Hershey, PA). We were season ticket holders to the Hershey Bears back when I was a youngster in the mid-80s, I remember watching Ron Hextall play in Hershey before they brought him up to Philly. But then they sold out Hershey and the Capitals took them under their wing. Been a Caps fan ever since. My middle boy is a Flyers fan. I took him to see the Flyers play the Caps March of 2011 right before I deployed last. Philly fans are rude...how surprising, lol