Ohio doctor fired for anti semitism

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
She is Muslim

Lara Kollab, who said on social media that she is Muslim, is a native of Westlake, Ohio, according to public records. Kollab said on social media that she has worked as a tutor for high school and college students in her hometown, mentoring aspiring doctors.

Lara Kollab: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
OK, but speaking Arabic doesn't reflect that. Funny how that gets so confusing for some. Arabic is spoken by people of din
Arab.... you know those tribal blood wars still run hot in their veins.
Not only Arabs.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Oh i am not even attempting to say that there are no antisemits other than muslims.

This pali however IS a muslim and flat was trying to kill jews under her care and spreading her version of the religion of peace.
You don't like people hating on Jews, but it's ok for you to insult another Abrahamic religion? You realize how hypocritical you sound, right?

Apr 2014
Maryland
Reporting what she has observed is not prejudice.
Of course it is......she is overgeneralizing about Muslim doctors. I imagine she has probably seen one or two but that’s all you need to conclude about a group. It’s like getting cut off by a woman driver is enough to generalize that women drivers are bad drivers

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Why aren't they fired? Are they temps or something?
I think it is mostly supply and demand. Physicians pretty much rule the roost. We don't have too many Arab physicians in my hospital being Catholic and all. We have residents who do short rotations through Gastro because we perform a lot of weight loss surgeries. I worked with a Arab physician once who was very abusive. He would call you stupid in front of patients, etc. I called an attorney and he told me to find another job. LOL He said if the physician treats everyone the same and the abuse does not fall under any thing regarding Civil Rights such as race, religion, gender etc. there isn't much you can do. He was pretty much a dick to all of us. One day I had enough of him and pulled him into a private area and told him he would stop it or I will walk right now. After that, it was like a new found respect for me and he never did it again. I think he had chased off a few staff members.

The hilarious part is how the black nurses treat them. They do not tolerate any bullshit from anyone. If they find a needle in the bed or notice they are not washing their hands...they will flat out tell the physician they are nasty. They will also call OSHA if need be. I like working with the young residents. They are still sweet and have not become jaded yet. :)

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Of course it is......she is overgeneralizing about Muslim doctors. I imagine she has probably seen one or two but that’s all you need to conclude about a group. It’s like getting cut off by a woman driver is enough to generalize that women drivers are bad drivers
Oh, over the last 20 years it has been more than a few. LOL How do you think I came to feel that way? A few years ago, I was working PRN for several hospitals, burbs and inner city. It is not overgeneralizing and I am entitled at this point to work with who I want to work with. I have paid my dues. It is also my license that is on the table. If a infection breaks out, where do you think the investigation begins? It starts with the Nurses and Nursing Assistants. You are assuming a lot when you don't know the situation or understand the job. People are not perfect and this is not a rainbow and unicorn society. There is over generalizing daily on this board and you never say anything about it.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
My sister who owns half the house. Only way I could get rid of her is to walk away & leave my share of it behind.

Before she became a hardcore Republican Trump supporter she was a super left wing Hugo Chavez fan.

She's just an extremist bouncing from one fringe ideology to another.
You can force a sale and go your separate ways if you decide you want to.