Ohio doctor fired for anti semitism

Feb 2015
sadness
You don't like people hating on Jews, but it's ok for you to insult another Abrahamic religion? You realize how hypocritical you sound, right?
i could care less about who hates anyone..

I DO care about people who actively try an KILL because of their islamic bullshit. Come on back to me when you find a jewish doctor trying to kill off his muslim patients. When i dont come back and say the very same things ive said here... then you can call me hypocritical....right?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
i could care less about who hates anyone..

I DO care about people who actively try an KILL because of their islamic bullshit. Come on back to me when you find a jewish doctor trying to kill off his muslim patients. When i dont come back and say the very same things ive said here... then you can call me hypocritical....right?
Except her thing has nothing to do with Islam, the religion; but, rather, specifically, the Israel vs. Palestine conflict, a political issue. You are hating, ignorantly and hypocritically, on and half billion people over crap that has no relation to them. Just the truth.

Feb 2015
sadness
Except her thing has nothing to do with Islam, the religion; but, rather, specifically, the Israel vs. Palestine conflict, a political issue. You are hating, ignorantly and hypocritically, on and half billion people over crap that has no relation to them. Just the truth.
i am not hating on anyone....i simply stated the facts.

she IS a muslim
she attempted murder on jews simply because SHE hates jews.

There is nothing hypocritical about that.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
i am not hating on anyone....i simply stated the facts.

she IS a muslim
she attempted murder on jews simply because SHE hates jews.

There is nothing hypocritical about that.
Except her religion did not motivate her in this.

Unless, perhaps, you'd like to blame all the many crimes committed by the oligarchs in Russia on them being Jewish (which many of them are, if not by religion, at least by ethnicity)? :)