Ohio Republican Blames Gay Marriage, Marijuana, and NFL Kneelers For Mass Shootings

May 2007
Houston, Texas
The promotion of homosexuality is not a pro-tolerance movement. It's a movement that is being used for intolerance and to sue people who don't want to take part in homosexual weddings. Ask the Christian bakers getting fined and sued by the LGBTQ for not baking transgender cakes and homosexual wedding cakes. Or the women in Canada who have to go to court because they won't do a bikini wax on some gay man's balls.
I think it's time for that ancient, bloody Christian belief system to go the way of the dinosaur. Religion ruins everything!

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
I think it's time for that ancient, bloody Christian belief system to go the way of the dinosaur. Religion ruins everything!
I disagree. Our founding in the USA as a Christian culture in many ways is what made us a great society and a great country.

This new Leftist progressive secular society is what destroys what it means to be a man or a woman. And therefore destroys the building blocks of a strong nation. Which is the family unit. Father, mother and children.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
The increase and promotion of homosexuality, drug use, and woke cultural marxist views are not necessarily the cause of mass shootings. They are all just signs of societal decay.
"woke cultural marxist views"

What rock did crawl out from under?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
The increase and promotion of homosexuality, drug use, and woke cultural marxist views are not necessarily the cause of mass shootings. They are all just signs of societal decay.
Spoken like a sniveling little coward.

But entertain us, please: do you even know what that SCARY word "woke" means? Define it please.

Reactions: Hollywood

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
The promotion of homosexuality is not a pro-tolerance movement. It's a movement that is being used for intolerance and to sue people who don't want to take part in homosexual weddings. Ask the Christian bakers getting fined and sued by the LGBTQ for not baking transgender cakes and homosexual wedding cakes. Or the women in Canada who have to go to court because they won't do a bikini wax on some gay man's balls.
It's strange to call a half-dozen or less isolated cases a "movement." There are many more LGBT people who just want to live their lives like anyone else. I won't blame 99+% of any group for the actions of a handful. There just aren't enough bakers with your sort of scruples to matter much in comparison to the millions of people who get to just live their lives as proud Americans....like everyone else.

But still, your answer here doesn't respond to the thread or my question, which I'll restate: How does the acceptance of homosexuality or the legality of gay marriage harm our social cohesion? How does it harm anyone?

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
I disagree. Accepting Christians as part of the American fabric is also key. Americans get to believe whatever they like. Life is a smorgasbord--don't take what you don't like.

Reactions: HCProf and boontito
May 2007
Houston, Texas
I disagree. Accepting Christians as part of the American fabric is also key. Americans get to believe whatever they like. Life is a smorgasbord--don't take what you don't like.
I agree, I just think that Christianity is being recognized for the cult it is in today's modern society.