Oil companies donated to Clinton Foundation while lobbying state department

Jul 2014
midwest
And Hillary will probably lie about this, too.

She's dirty, we all know it, she knows we know it, but she'll just lie as usual.

And get away with it, as usual.

Mar 2015
San Diego, California

She's dirty, we all know it, she knows we know it, but she'll just lie as usual.

What's funny is republicans don't even deny their own corruption, but Democrats do.

Mar 2015
San Diego, California
Good, they have a right to donate like other companies do. In fact, I get a small royalty from an oil well here in Texas so I guess they are protecting my interest. I support the democratic nominee regardless of whether or not it is Sanders or Clinton.
The point sailed right over your head

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

How many decades have you hated her? When did the hate begin, when she was still first Lady of Arkansas? Before that? Whitewater? Vince Foster? Which of the failed RWNJ memes set you off on your Hillary Hate?

Jul 2014
midwest
My feelings for Hillary are all due to Hillary's actions, and her lies.

She may still turn out to be a better president than Obama.

Of course, Obama has set the bar pretty low.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
The point sailed right over your head
Isn't there someone else you can fuck with, because I don't give a shit what you say.

Perhaps after the election, you can get over your obsession with Sanders. I know it just pisses you off to no end to have someone like me say that I will support either of these candidates.

Of course, we all know it will be Hillary Clinton, not Sanders who gets the nomination. After you get over that devastation, come back.