OJ SIMPSON weighs in on 'his buddy' TRUMP's impeachment. Trump shouldn't hang around with 'his other buddy'--ROGER STONE.

Jul 2015
Florida
LMAO! Can't be a good day when OJ SIMPSON weighs in on 'his buddy' being impeached. Especially if 'his buddy' is in more danger of impeachment for hanging around Roger Stone, his other buddy. Well Simpson, Stone and The Donald are all Floridians in some form. I guess that makes sense.

You know folks, you JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP! Did anyone here put OJ and Stone together? I must of missed that piece of ENTERTAINMENT reportage.

OJ Simpson warns his ‘buddy’ Donald Trump about impeachment — and Roger Stone

BOB BRIGHAM
05 FEB 2019 AT 20:11 ET

O.J. Simpson (screengrab)

Former NFL running back and convicted felon O.J. Simpson warned his “buddy” Donald Trump about impeachment on Tuesday.

TMZ caught up with the Heisman Trophy winner, who infamously stood trial for the murder of his ex-wife.

“What do you think about your buddy’s State of the Union tonight?” TMZ asked.

“Donald is a buddy, he’s a fun guy, but I don’t know the president,” Simpson replied. “I knew Donald — he was a fun guy — I don’t know the president.”

“Do you think he’s going to get impeached?” TMZ asked.

“If he keeps hanging around with … people like that Roger Stone,” Simpson answered.

He then mocked Stone’s complaints that his arrest was worse than Osama bin Laden.

“I got raided by the FBI in Miami,” Simpson reminded.

“The FBI can be wrong, but to try and compare it to el Chapo and bin Laden? Hey man, bin Laden was carried out in a bag, not walked out in handcuffs,” he noted.

“So man up, stop crying,” Simpson suggested.

VIDEO

OJ Simpson warns his ‘buddy’ Donald Trump about impeachment — and Roger Stone